Sign in to follow this  
illinilefttackle

MURDERER!

illinilefttackle

:thumbs: I have a family member that is a KILLER! I know, it's a terrible thing to admit, but it's true. Her name is Hermione. She lives in my garage. Because shes such a criminal, we won't let her in the house. She has already killed 4 times this week and it only thursday!. She has this nasty habit of stacking up the corpses in front of my big red tool box. I hope the police don't think I did it!

Hermione is only 5 years old, but shes blood thirsty! She has green eyes, grey hair, and a certain stealthy slink about her walk. So if you she her coming better hide.

Even tho she is a cold blooded killer-I must admit I love her. I know, it's sick, but I do. This week she has already brought me a bird, a mouse, and 3 young rabbits! SHES MY OUTDOOR CAT! I'm just now training her to patrol the new garden area-I told her she will be rewarded handsomely for every critter she brings me that is trying to eat my garden! All she could say was "Meow".

If I can get my camera to work I'll post a MUG SHOT-so you can be on the look out!-AL :thumbs:

nylyon

It's those quiet ones you need to watch out for....

T-Mo

Does she have a sister? Or a brother? He or she could stay in my shed and guard the herd from unwanted varmits.

Nick

You shouldnt have any mouse trouble in the engines now. I had a cat that that was a killer but the neighbor wasnt fond of him taking the birds that he had been feeding. :thumbs: Funny thing was he could catch them like no other cat Ive had but he only had one eye.

Terry has some signs for you to post about the killer on duty. :thumbs:

This one is 18 years old and prefers can food and a heating pad.

cats006.jpg

Ive got a few Cats

illinilefttackle

Nick-Youv'e got cats! What is your occupation? Veteranarian? Humane Society Officer!-Whatever it is you must make a ton of money! How do you feed them all?-AL

Nick

I only have around 5 outdoor cats and the 3 inside. :thumbs:

hoosier

I had a cat that would follow me around when I had a gun out. If I shot a sparrow, or starling, he would be on it as it hit the ground. He was one of a few cats I really cared about. He ended up killed on the road. The ones we have now just want to hang around the door waiting to be fed. I wonder what makes a cat turn into the real varmint killer we all want. I've only known a few in my lifetime. Some of the ones we've had don't seem to know what to do with a mouse handed to them. One of our best barn cats had only one eye and three paws. And had been run over once. Lost a paw to a trap to catch rats.

Stigian

Thats a very good post Al :thumbs:

Can you send you cat my way to catch rabbits that keep digging up my garden please :D

Nice video Nick, love the ginger and white cat playing with the cork?? by the road :thumbs:

linen beige

Y'all sure them was one eyed cats not just simply walking away? (sorry to be crude, but it just reminded me of one of my favorite Benny Hill lines.

WheelHorse_of_course

My theory is that hunting female cats teach it to their offspring.

We had cats growing up and as soon as the kittens were big enough to get out of the cardboard box kittens and box were put out on the covered side porch.

Mother cat would bring delicious mice, rabbits, rats etc for the kitten to eat.

I suspect this primed those kittens to be mousers later in life (but I can't prove that theory).

Cheers