Sign in to follow this  
CasualObserver

2010 LeSueur Pioneer Power

CasualObserver

LeSueur Pioneer Power really puts on a fabulous show, and has a beautiful dedicated show grounds. They get a wonderful representation of a very wide variety of equipment for showing and demonstrations. They also host a large rotating gathering of main brand farm equipment. Previous years have been the "Field of M's" where they had a national gathering of Farmall, specifically model M tractors, last year it hosted the national Ferguson show, and this year it was the national Oliver show. They've graciously offered us Wheel Horse guys a nice spot, and welcomed us back this year for our third year. We appreciate the gesture, and they like that the garden tractors bring in yet more exhibitors and spectators. It's win-win.

Was a great show and another success over here in the upper mid-west. We had some new models here that haven't been seen here before. We've never had a D-series show up before and this year we had three! Again had people displaying from Michigan, Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Minnesota and North Dakota. Was nice to see some familiar faces and chat a bit. If you're in the drive-able area, we'd love to see you over here next year!

Now, a few pics from the show. I won't go into the details, there are several pictures from neat stuff around the show as well as some of our club display. Enjoy!

8-29-10121.jpg

8-29-10122.jpg

8-29-10123.jpg

8-29-10063.jpg

8-29-10064.jpg

8-29-10065.jpg

8-29-10067.jpg

8-29-10068.jpg

8-29-10069.jpg

8-29-10070.jpg

8-29-10071.jpg

8-29-10072.jpg

8-29-10073.jpg

8-29-10074.jpg

8-29-10075.jpg

8-29-10076.jpg

8-29-10077.jpg

8-29-10078.jpg

8-29-10079.jpg

8-29-10080.jpg

8-29-10083.jpg

8-29-10084.jpg

8-29-10085.jpg

8-29-10086.jpg

8-29-10087.jpg

8-29-10089.jpg

8-29-10091.jpg

8-29-10092.jpg

8-29-10094.jpg

8-29-10096.jpg

8-29-10095.jpg

8-29-10093.jpg

8-29-10097.jpg

8-29-10098.jpg

8-29-10099.jpg

8-29-10100.jpg

8-29-10101.jpg

8-29-10102.jpg

8-29-10103.jpg

8-29-10104.jpg

8-29-10105.jpg

8-29-10110.jpg

8-29-10113.jpg

8-29-10115.jpg

8-29-10116.jpg

8-29-10117.jpg

8-29-10118.jpg

8-29-10119.jpg

8-29-10120.jpg

8-29-10124.jpg

CasualObserver

And just a few more. Being so close to Rochester and the Mayo Clinic, as a special promotion, one of the Mayo One helicopters and some medics stop by for a showing as well.

8-29-10128.jpg

8-29-10131.jpg

8-29-10132.jpg

8-29-10134.jpg

8-29-10136.jpg

8-29-10137.jpg

8-29-10138.jpg

8-29-10139.jpg

8-29-10140.jpg

8-29-10141.jpg

8-29-10142.jpg

8-29-10143.jpg

Roger from southern Iowa

WOW!! Thanks for the pics.

Looks like a great show> :)

Brrly1

Jason, Looks like a Great Show, Thanks for the pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time also. I see Steve was a Happy camper. Sure looked like he enjoyed himself as well. See ya, Bye Burly :USA:

:)

Buzz

Let me add my thanks also. Looks like a great turn out and a great time. I guess a special thanks should go out to Mike and Dale and whoever else helped put the Wheel Horse portion together. :) :USA:

Gene_S

Thanks for all the pictures Jason... That looks like one great show. We have a big show here close to us in Portland Indiana, and it was just last week. But I believe that show looks even better...

Steve I think that is the same coffee mug you were using in Charlotte MI, you sure drink alot of coffee... :)

Curmudgeon

Great bunch of pictures, Jason. You wouldn't happen to have big versions of the ones of our club would you?

I'd like to add we had a nice surprise today when Ed Cole and his wife (forgive me but I forget her name) came strolling by.

rydogg

This was my first time at the show and it was a great time, I thought I was gonna have to hunt all over to find the Wheel Horse area but that was the first thing I saw once I got in the gate you guys got a great location :) Good to see ya Jason, sorry I couldn't stick around and socialize more but with three kids and only a few hours before we had to leave to get home I wanted to try to get as much of the show in as I could, next year I will bring up a trailer load of my own stuff to show with all the other horses, hopefully by then there will be a several more round hood additions that I currently have in the works. Next year I will also plan it out better instead of trying to get ready at 11pm the night before and getting up at 6am to get the kids ready and get on the road.

Operator

It was a great time out there!!!!!!

Nice pictures Jason, thanks. My D-200 and Dales blower :)

That Mayo 1 chopper I suppose was out of Mankato, I know a flight nurse on one of them from Rochester. Nice picture!

Again, GREAT TIME. Got to meet my buddies from last year plus I got to meet

ThirdRoc Dale - Priceless

Randy

VinsRJ

What a turn out! Looks like the show covered just about everything one could have thought of. Thanks for the pics! :)

Horse'n Around

Looks like a great show.Lots of nice tractors and stuff there. I think that Triketor for lack of a better name is really cool. Thanks for sharing them with us.

In Tombstone (15 minutes from me) every October there is the annual Helldorado Days and there is usually a small group of folks there with tractors and garden tractors etc that put them on display and some drive them in the parade also. Im really looking forward to it this year. I always go but Im usually in the parade riding my horse (his name is Red :) )so I dont get a chance to check the tractors out up close.Unfortuneately the lingering effects from when I broke my back has made it crystal clear that I need to give up riding horses :USA: (the 4 legged variety not the 4 wheel kind) so this year Im going strictly as a spectator :wh:

John

pumper.atv

stopped by today great show every year maybe will bring some next year :)

mnWHfan

Those are great pics Jason. I also have a lot of high res photos of our lineup on Friday. It was a great show and I am looking forward to seeing it grow even more next year.

Dennis

wheel horse 1045

wow that was a big show with alot of nice tractors and im loving the 3 wheeler :)

dclarke

Jason, thanks for the pics. looks like a great show. :)

Curmudgeon

Randy, great to finally meet you!!! You are one interesting chap. The directions you gave me to get home, PRICELESS!!!! Just a tad over 2 hours of scenic country driving. Beats the heck out of the 2 hours we spent just getting through the cities last year. NOW I know the best way in. :)

stevasaurus

You got some fantastic pictures Jason. It was great walking around with you shooting some of those pics. I, as usual, had a great time meeting the people, and old and new members. I will post some pics also. :)

joebob

great photos Jason always great chats, thanks for walks :)

Curmudgeon

Guess I'm going to have to get out from behind the table, out from under the canopy...... :USA: First though, guess I'll have to drag my butt out of bed at an earlier hour. :wh:

For what? :)

NO!!

Walking of all things... :)

Maybe I'll just go ahead and keep sleeping in, lot to be said for that when the company is right. :)

bmuone

Great pictures. I'd like to go to that event two days early just to watch all all those tractors and things running while being unloaded!

bustedglass

Thanks for the pics Jason. They were great to look at. Some very "Interesting Looking" machines. Again, Thank You for sharing :) .

Operator

An interesting serious side note here.

That Mayo One chopper , 2 minutes after it returned to base [Mankato] the pilot had a stroke. He is ok but his flying career is over. He is in his early 60's and a Viet Nam chopper pilot. This guy was good at what he was doing. There is only one pilot in these Mayo Choppers and the medic crew has no way of getting to the cock pit inflight.

Randy

stevasaurus

Randy, I am glad he is OK, but are you saying we were lucky? :USA: That chopper takes off about 100 feet from us. :)

Roger from southern Iowa

WOW!! Everyone was fortunate in that experience.... :)

Glad to hear the pilot survived the stroke.

CasualObserver

Just a bump to bring these back up so some newer members can see these pictures from the last two years' shows! :woohoo: