Sign in to follow this  
pond195520032003

Roper 18T Hydro and sears attachments

pond195520032003

this is my Roper 18T hydro garden tractor + some of my sears attachments!

what is pictured is the roper tractor-, attachments-- sears lawn cleaner/thatcher, chipper/shredder, kwik-way loader, blue 4000 watt generator, gold 4000 watt generator, front counter weight, rear draw bar weight, wheel weights, hub caps, cleated tire chains, trailer hitch, potato plow, 10" garden plow, 12" garden plow, planter/fertilizer, areator, drop spreader, vinal tractor cab, manual 3pt hitch, electric 3pt hitch, rear drag blade, mid mount grader blade, cultivator, dump rake, seeder, lawn trailer, lawn roller, tractor driver roller, lawn sweeper, spike harrow, 3pt disc, tandem disc, front tote dump box, rear 3pt tote dump box, gannon earthcavator, snow blower, and rare tractor jack! whats not pictured is the 42" sicklr bar, 50" sickle bar, trac-vac, and the demonstraiter dealer trailer(used to bring the tractor to your home to show how they work)!

steveandgregpictures1724.jpg

steveandgregpictures1725.jpg

steveandgregpictures1726.jpg

steveandgregpictures1727.jpg

steveandgregpictures1728.jpg

steveandgregpictures1729.jpg

steveandgregpictures1730.jpg

im looking for other attachments i dont already have, self powered sweeper, flail mower, sweepster, 3 gang mower(will add more tomorrow! email me at pond195520032003@ yahoo.com and or call 1-740-684-0775 thanks Greg

• Excellent 1

perry

nice collection there greg :) . them roper/sears sure where populiar. there is a ton of them in my area. ill keep a eye out for attachments.

nitnoc420

i am also looking for some things a 3pt hitch and a single bottom plow for a sears that i just got done rebuilding i live in Sidman PA 15955 its 30 min north from where the plane went down on 9-11-01

thanks

tim

pond195520032003

have an extra bottom plow and 3pt hitch! located near Thornville, Ohio 43076

nitnoc420

how much did you want for the hitch and moldboard and how big is it

thanks

tim

pond195520032003

the plow is gone, but will take $100 for the 3pt hitch and is complete!