Sign in to follow this  
AMRIV1983

Looking at Buying Wheel Horse C-125

AMRIV1983

Guys,

I am looking at bidding on a Wheel Horse C-125, Could anyone tell me what the typical value would be in Good Condition? It does come with a 42" rear discharge mower deck, that apears to be in solid condition. Also is there a place that i can find info on the Wheel Horse Model C-125?

Thank you

hodge

Welcome to Redsquare!

There is no real answer to what you are asking. Variables like how populous are wheel horses in your region, what are the price ranges in your region, how much is it worth to you?, if you do buy it, how available are used parts in your region, etc., will determine what it's worth in general. What it's worth specifically comes down to how much you have/want to pay, and what are your other options? Only you can decide this. Realistically, Ebay isn't the best determiner of what you should pay. A regional tool, like craigslist or bulletinboard papers tell you better what they are going for in your area. For me, and most seasoned hunters, we pay as little as possible, and set a limit on how much we are willing to spend. Then, either it is worth it, or not. If not, keep looking. Sooner or later, it will be found. If you just have to have it now, then pay the price. If you compare it to what else is on the market- namely, stamped-sheetmetal mowers, it is probably still worth it, even if the price is high.

Guys on here can tell you how much they paid, but that doesn't always help you.

Best of luck to you. If you buy the 125, or find something else, I have no doubt that you will fall in love with it. My best advice? Don't get in a hurry. I have done that, and regretted it. I could buy 5 or 6 machines for what I gave for my 520. Fortunately, I sold it for what I paid, and learned a lesson.

Devour the posts on this forum. You will learn tons about Wheel Horses in general, and there are enough similarities that you will learn just as much about the C-125. This is an excellent resource of knowledge, information, and most importantly, wisdom.

Also, fill out your profile with whatever you are comfortable sharing. It helps everyone on here to answer your questions. Who knows? There could be a member on here who lives close, and has an excellent deal going. Hard to beat the folks on this forum. Much easier to trust than someone you don't know on ebay...

rickv1957

Hello and :D Rick

KeithB

:D

Duff

:USA: !

Harken unto the words of Hodge, for he speaks from the experiences we've all had!

Glad you found us!

Duff :D

papaglide

welcome to the forum.

Listen to Hodge for he speaks the truth!!

PATIENCE IS TRULY A VIRTUE.

Trust that gut feeling....it is usually spot on.

The right tractor will show up if you can just wait! :D

AMRIV1983

Thank you for the Info Guys. I will use my gut feeling to find a tractor.

Last but not least thank you for giving me warm welcome into the RedSquare.

Addison

oldandred

Guys,

I am looking at bidding on a Wheel Horse C-125, Could anyone tell me what the typical value would be in Good Condition? It does come with a 42" rear discharge mower deck, that apears to be in solid condition. Also is there a place that i can find info on the Wheel Horse Model C-125?

Thank you

:D:USA:

well lets see if its a auto use this number at toros web site 01-12ke02 thats for a 1981

IF ITS A 8 SPEED USE THS NUMBER01-12K802 THAT ALSO IS A 1981AN THEY WERE MADE IN 1980 ALSO BUT HTER ALL JUST ABOUT THE SAME

darn cap locks