Sign in to follow this  
jimbotelho

wiring schematic

jimbotelho

Can anyone please help me out. I need a wiring schematic for a c auto(16) thanks :D

stevebo

Jim is looking for a wiring diagram for a C160 Hydro. Not sure of the year .. Thanks-

rmaynard

Is this what you are looking for?

7da40652.jpg

Bob

jimbotelho

Thanks bob appreciated!!!! :D

stevebo

That is great !! Looks like the problem that we have dad is that the key switch we have is wrong like I thought it may be. The problem is that the old is not marked I,B,C etc. and the original wiring plug to the key is not correct either.

Next questions for anyone who can help, do you have a source or part number for Napa or other for the correct key switch and/or a wiring plug that plugs in to the blades on the key switch? Thanks again for the help. :D

rmaynard

Stens sells a 5-pin plug, part number 430-223. The correct part number for a new switch is 103990 and is available from Stens 430-512.

Bob

stevebo

Thanks Bob !! I just happen to have a new switch here at the house so we will get that C160 running tomorrow !!

Wheel horse c161

Put the switch on lites don't work

gwest_ca

Wiring diagram in section 6. Also keep in mind the hood sheet metal relies on the mounting to the tractor frame for a ground for the headlamps. Sometimes you need to add a ground wire to get them to work consistently. Click on the picture below and download from there.

Garry