Sign in to follow this  
puddlejumper

road trip

puddlejumper

Made a trip to missouri today and brought home lane rangers 550 and his dads 552.

The 550s original h55 is in pieces in a box supposedly the way mike aquired it. Hopefully with some help from you fine folks I can save it.

the 552 has a 161t that tonight when I got homeI tinkered with enough that it appears to me very stought and more than usable as a working tractor with a little tlc. Mowed a little with it tonight after fixing some stripped threads and fittings in the fuel tank. after getting the 552 home I am going to have to post some pictures for some better trained eyes because I think it might be a one piece at a time tractor besides having the wrong engine.

On the brighter side though the L157 6 horse tecy on the 550 got a real workout tonight by my two boys joy riding around town on "their"new toy. :D

puddlejumper

scrolling the the forum I realize I need to print a retraction and apologize to lane ranger about being the guy I bought these tractors from. In my defense i also asked my son what the man said he went by on redsquare and he said lane ranger also. But he definity wasnt from ind.

I apologize for any confusion and me and the boy will make appointments to get our ears checked. :D

rickv1957

:D Rick

puddlejumper

Rick, here are the pics you asked for. This is the wife, I'm trying to upload the whole album, instead of the individual pics, we'll see how this goes..

http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/p.../New%20Tractor/

Copy and paste this link in your address bar, it should work, if not let me know and I'll post individuals.

Thanks

802heath

missouri? where were you rick??? :D

bell

Clickless....

102_1046.jpg

102_1047.jpg

102_1052.jpg

102_1050.jpg

102_1049.jpg

102_1048.jpg

102_1057.jpg

Just copy and paste the "IMG CODE" under which picture you want to post...

Looks like a great haul! :D

Duff

Nice machines! :wh:

Duff :D :USA:

Suburban 550

Great Haul. :USA: Good lookin' pair of tractors. :D

rickv1957

Nice looking couple of tractors there! :D Rick

64lawnranger

Glad to see you guys are enjoying them! Nice meeting both of you, great guys to do business with!