Sign in to follow this  
TT

Tractor Inventory List

TT

I figured I'd start this topic to see how many of what tractors will be under the Redsquare tent at Arendtsville.

I didn't decide what I was taking last year until Friday morning -- about 2 hours before we left the house! :thumbs::thumbs:

I know the C-161 and Tricycle Charger are on my list to go this year, but I'm not sure what else I'll be dragging along. Last year I had 5 tractors there, but probably won't take that many again.

What's on YOUR list ?????

TT

1 Tricycle Charger

2 "Black Tractor"

3 C-161 ~ if it will fit!

Ben

1 1973 8hp 4 speed

2 Whatever else he shows up with

Stephen

1 or 2 Lever Steer's

1 Short frame

Eldon

1 C-520

2 1077

3 C-160

4 Commando

5 B-100

6 520-H

Buzz

1 Lawn Ranger

2 854 with Sickle

3 RJ-58 (if completed)

Mike (Sparky)

1 C-85

2 D-160 or 418-a

Nick (wh 702)

1 702

Carl

1 67 lawn skif

2 62 lawn ranger

John

1 57?

Steve (Refracman)

1 753

and maybe 3 more tractors wont know till they come back from florida

Duane (baerpath)

1 Commando 800

2 atleast one D250 for sale

3 C165

4 Maybe the trike 10hp if it get painted

5 Raider 10 for Ben

Joel

1 69 Commando V8

2 69Charger V8

3 69 Commando V18

4 70 commando V8

5 70 charger V8

Ron (TN CRAWLER)

1 The 73 Custom Crawler

2 1961 701

Suburban 550

1 Suburban 550

2 1067 or C-121 for a shuttle tractor

CHARGER9AUTO

I figured I'd start this topic to see how many of what tractors will be under the Redsquare tent at Arendtsville.

I didn't decide what I was taking last year until Friday morning -- about 2 hours before we left the house! :thumbs::D

I know the C-161 and Tricycle Charger are on my list to go this year, but I'm not sure what else I'll be dragging along. Last year I had 5 tractors there, but probably won't take that many again.

I will take one tractor to the show my 953 I need room to haul one home Dave Olchewsky's 1054 with snow thrower and dozer blade he did not tell how money he wants for the tractor . Ben :thumbs:

Rollerman

Well seeing how I'm rideing & will be Jim M's quest the final word is his....but I'm thinking A Pond Lever Steer or two. :thumbs:

And maybe a short frame get around tractor?

TT

And maybe a short frame get around tractor?

You'll definitely want a "shuttle" tractor, Stephen -- especially towards the end of the day. I don't know how many trips my 400 Suburban made from the fairgrounds to the parking lot and back on drink runs, but it sure came in handy!

They also come in handy if you need to tow non-running project tractors out to the vehicle. :thumbs: (just ask my son Nick :thumbs: )

Rollerman

Terry been throwing around the idea of travelling ligt & buying something at the show too?

May have to get my 58 finished now...don't want to be to big of a burden on Jims deisel & trailer.

kj4kicks

I'm taking the C520 for sure. Also the 1077 and it's little red wagon (hopefully to haul parts). The C-160 (whether Karl owns it or not LOL). The Commando. Probably the B100 that I am picking up next week. Maybe the stock 520H, not sure.

I'll probably have 6 there.

So what's our running total so far?

kj4kicks

If we figure TT for 4, Ben for 1, Stephen for 2, and my 6, that makes 13 so far.

When posting, please add the new total to the bottom of your post. There is actually a reason we need this info (or at least pretty close)

Thanks!

Buzz

I'm bringing the Lawn Ranger and 854 with the sickle bar for sure. Maybe the RJ-58 if I get it finished or close to it. I'll definetly bring something to ride. That makes 15 for sure.

TT

3 for Buzz makes 16 -- depending on whose tent he camps in. :thumbs: :thumbs:

nylyon

I'll keep the tally up to date in the first post for everyone.

TT

Thanks, Karl.....

That will be a lot easier than having to look through each post. :thumbs:

Too bad the guy that started it can't participate "correctly". :thumbs:

kj4kicks

Partly my fault TT. I think you were going for a general idea, and I was looking for a "square footage" estimate. My bad...

Buzz

3 for Buzz makes 16 -- depending on whose tent he camps in. :thumbs::thumbs:

I'll be parking at Red Square, camping back in the grove....

nylyon

Maybe Buzz will practice his new found art of Facials for everyone?

TT

Partly my fault TT. I think you were going for a general idea, and I was looking for a "square footage" estimate. My bad...

No Eldon -- it was kind of a two-fold......

Edit on 3/10/08

I meant the guy that started the topic, Eldon. (ME :D ) I don't have a clue how many will be coming from "here". :thumbs:

My friend John (with the motorhome and the trailer) could even be taking his (my old) 312A, and he'll probably have one for his son by then. (maybe my B-112 if it ever comes home ?)

If I get :imstupid: and we bring all of them on the big trailer, that would be 19! :P (ain't gonna happen! :D )

We need to know how much "roof coverage" (or ground space) we need, and I was also trying to get an idea of what other tractors would be there so I didn't bring too many "duplicates". :thumbs:

kj4kicks

I think we can fit about 10 tractors per 20x20. I can get at least 3 of these together, so it would be 20' deep, and 60' long. Two rows at opposite 45 degree angles. If you look at it from the top, it would look like an ag tire. Wish I was MS Paint enabled. :thumbs:

TT

"General figuring" would be a 4 X 6 foot rectangle for each average tractor. (so "browsers" can get in to look at them)

You'll want to have room between rows (in the middle) to park lawn chairs and stash goodies, so that should work out perfectly. :thumbs:

Sparky

I'll have 2 tractors this year. My son will have his C-85 but he just cruises all day and I dont see it stayin in a tent to long so you might not want to include it. I hope to have my D-160 ( but its fightin me every step of the way! Another setback today :thumbs: ), if its not up to it I will probably bring the 418-A.

Mike.......thats 2

Jim_M

Right now I'm planning to bring my 633 to putt around on, and maybe the 875 if I get it done in time. That could all change by the time June rolls around.

I may bring a GT-14 with some attachments to try to sell, haven't decided that for certain yet.

I may have to sell one to get back home with the price of diesel what it is right now. I had to take a trip up north yesterday and saw $4.20 a gallon on a sign somewhere. I paid $3.80 here at home. It's really sad when a hundred dollar bill won't fill your tank anymore.

WH_Hobie

I'm going to try to have my 702 there if the engine gets here in time :thumbs:

CHARGER9AUTO

I didn't decide what I was taking last year until Friday morning -- about 2 hours before we left the house! :thumbs::thumbs:

Ben

1 953

Stephen

1 Lever Steer

2 Short frame

Eldon

1 C-520

2 1077

3 C-160

4 Commando

5 B-100

6 520-H

Buzz

1 Lawn Ranger

2 854 with Sickle

3 RJ-58 (if completed)

Mike (Sparky)

1 C-85

2 D-160 or 418-a

Jim M

1 633

2 875 Maybe?

3 GT-14 to sell for fuel?

Nick (wh 702)

1 702

I will have my 953 and 8 HP 4-Speed I picked up at the '06 show this year at the show . Ben

refracman

There is goin to be a few comein with our group, John (brrly) can correct me here if I'm a lttle off. We are also going to bring a 10x20 tent

Carl 67 lawn skif

62 lawn ranger

John 57?

Me 753

and maybe 3 more tractors wont know till they come back from florida

baerpath

Commando 800

atleast one D250 for sale

C165

Maybe the trike 10hp if it get painted :thumbs:

Might,will change by show day

Oh the Raider 10 for Ben

Duane

combatmp29r

OK heres the Vert herd for the show:

69 Commando V8

69Charger V8

69 Commando V18

70 commando V8

70 charger V8

was gonna stry to get the 67 REO hurried along, but if Carl is bringing his I'll leave her home and get more time in on her.

Maybe 1 or 2 to sell if they aren't already gone :thumbs:

T-Mo

Don't forget a cardboard image of me and my C-141 and 314-8. :thumbs: