Sign in to follow this  
exp2ex

What attachments go to what tractor ?

exp2ex

I have a c-121 with the snow plow, tiller, snow blower and cutting deck.

My question is, what tractors will these attachments work with ?

Thanks.

Degan

Bow_Extreme

Your attachments will work with many different wheelhorse tractors. Most of the C series tractors all fit the same. Some of the B series tractors are the same. The 300-500 series should fit the same as long as they have tachmatic hookups, lift mechanisms, and pulley systems you should be good to go.

rickv1957

attachments should work on most tractors from 1973 to present,Rick

exp2ex

attachments should work on most tractors from 1973 to present,Rick

Thanks all. Have a great week.

nylyon

I hate to do this because I forget where I got this document and I want to give credit where credit is due. Here is an interchange document which is really handy.

Attached File ( Number of downloads: 331 )

pdf.gif

WH_Interchange.pdf

Butch

I hate to do this because I forget where I got this document and I want to give credit where credit is due. Here is an interchange document which is really handy.

Nylon about a year or two ago I tried to get Toro to give me a list for the 1986 300 Series. All I got was a list of the current attachments for their Classic Series! I tried and tried to explain to them what I wanted but they wouldn't go any further than what they gave me. I would assume somewhere Toro has this data and others. I doubt they tossed info like this when they bought the company. Thanks for the info!

Butch

S. Jersey

rustynut

ya they have it im friends wiht a that owns a wheel horse, toro,and simplicity store and he has every manual you could want for one. he has a program for it but its only fer dealers im goin to try to get him to print me a manual out for a raider 10 and the 36inch tiller tht goes to it so weel see. but next time i get the chance i will ask him and see what i can do fer ya. so wish me luck lol :thumbs: :banghead:

Buzz
I hate to do this because I forget where I got this document and I want to give credit where credit is due.

Butch

Hey Buzz!! Heard you guys really got hammered with that snow storm and may have exhausted the budget already. That was the most snow I ever saw in December. That was a pretty good amount of snow for any winter here. Poor Duke has a new blower he wants to try and all the snow has been going around him.

Just over 6 months to go before it rains sap all over my truck!! I'm gonna plan on tossing a tarp over it this year. I don't wanna move cause that's where all the cool people were!!

Butch

S. Jersey

nylyon

Humm, seems to be getting :thumbs:

exp2ex

Hey Buzz!! Heard you guys really got hammered with that snow storm and may have exhausted the budget already. That was the most snow I ever saw in December. That was a pretty good amount of snow for any winter here. Poor Duke has a new blower he wants to try and all the snow has been going around him.

Just over 6 months to go before it rains sap all over my truck!! I'm gonna plan on tossing a tarp over it this year. I don't wanna move cause that's where all the cool people were!!

Butch

S. Jersey

Butch, T-Bone, Majority Trainer, 38. sap catcher,

You steal my thread punk !

hahahahahaha

chip