Sign in to follow this  
bitten

O-Rings

bitten

Replacing the rear end on my D200. I need the O-rings that go between the manifold and pump. $35.18 plus shipping seems very high to me for 11 o-rings. Is there an alternative to using the Toro rings? I do remember reading something about these rings before but cant remember were or what. CRS

Any help would be very much appreciated,

P.J.

pfrederi

I bought the rings from Toro. I have one of those 1000 ring sets and they were not included. They are 1/16" thick but fairly large diameter. There are also square profile backer rings. I looked at Mc Masters who had rings but you had to buy a package 50 or 100.

If you have a really good hardware/Auto[arts store you might get lucky, but I doubt they would have the square profile backer rings.

Incidentally you also will need a sealing washer for one of the bolts on the hydro motor (102817) NLA from Toro. I am using a copper washer...so far so good....

I have a couple of spare O rings out in the shop, it is 10 degrees and 20 mph wind right now so it will be a while before I go out there :thumbs:

When I do I will try to remember to measure them for you...but no promises as I also have CRS syndrome :banghead:

Edit...I think you need 13 rings to do both the pump and motor ends of the manifold...just 7 for the motor end.

rickv1957

PJ was you able to get the rear end from Rob,toro is the best place for the correct O rings,Rick

bitten

Sure did Rick, thanks for the lead.