Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Wheel horse plowing video

Nick

Im sure most of you have seen this video but just watched it again and thought I had to post it for those few that might have missed it. Any video with a custom built plow being pulled by a Wheel Horse on steel wheels and to top it off an Iron Maiden soundtrack has to good. :thumbs: Looks like his plow hitch progresses into a mini 3 point looking affair. He has a couple other nice custom attachments also. Profile says he is from Italy.

Nick in Ohio

combatmp29r

That is a neat video Nick. Haven't heard the tune in years either :thumbs: Some cool looking implements in there for sure.

kpinnc

Never saw that before. :thumbs:

Thanks Nick!

Kevin

Brrly1

Hey Nick That is a pretty cool video. I also haven't heard that tune in along time. Some pretty neat Home made attachments also. Up late tonight as I had a heart cath today, wasn't no fun at all. Quite the experience. I was told everything looked good. Hopefully I will not have to do that again. I will be plowin' in the morning. Lots of snow in Toledo. Cool Video :thumbs: John

69DEZ

SWEET!!! Keep those video's coming I enjoy them :thumbs: I really like the steel wheels :thumbs:

T-Mo

John,

I hope and pray that everything is fine now.

Nick,

Nice video. Hmm, he must had done a lot of tire changing as the video bounce from the turfs to the steel wheels a lot. :thumbs:

Greg B.

Nick,

Thanks for the video. Boy, I wish I knew how to pull stills out of videos. I had about 14 questions and it just goes by too small and too fast.

Are the outer brackets, for the lower 3pt arms, standard on this model tractor?

Greg B.

Nick

John,

Hope things are going good up that way. Ive seen that done and as you know first hand it isnt fun. Down this way we only got a couple inches maybe of real wet snow. Good thing i went to Michigan yesterday. :D

Greg,

No 3pt for the 300 series just the GT14, C-195 and D series. If you pause that video at 1:58 there is a good shot of his finished hitch idea. Looks like he built it all on the stock drawbar hitch pin. Not sure about how he gets lift, the big rope is gone anyway. Looks like it might have a cable on the left side of the hitch. His idea could work out better than a normal sleve hitch and it does look cool anyway. I dont know how to get a still shot the right way, nothing too fancy on my pictures just paused the video at 1:58 and shot them with a camera. :thumbs::thumbs:

Clickable thumbs.

th_italybest2.jpg

th_italybest.jpg

Must have been in a rush noticed the pointer is in the pictures not just the on screen. :P :imstupid:

This is a few pictures from a D-180 3pt.

th_D009.jpgth_D008.jpgth_D007.jpg

Nick in ohio

Greg B.

Thanks, Nick. He seems to be a pretty clever guy.

Greg B.