Sign in to follow this  
~ETC~

spmplicity hydrostatic 4211

~ETC~

ok just picked up a simplicity hydrostatic 4211 with the deck for $40

does anyone know where i can find a diagram of how the belts are run?

so far i dont know if it runs or drives but the rear tires are shot so they will need to be replaced. and the guy hit it with his plow... i need the plastic grill pieces too if anyone can direct me to a place i can find one other than ebay that would be great

100_0076.jpg

100_0082.jpg

100_0086.jpg

100_0078.jpg

~ETC~

aired up the tires all of them but the right rear hold air.

pulled the carb an it was full of frozen slushie gas and water.

cleaned out the carb, checked the spark plug, put it back in, poured some gas in the tank. and it fired up first thing.

only problem the throttle adjuster on the engine is stuck at 3/4 throttle no matter where you set the throttle lever at. no big deal.

still need to know how to route the belt as the belt was taken off and i didnt see how it went on. it goes from vert to horizontal

Sparky

I dont know anything about the Simplicity tractors but good luck with it. I guess since it runs you could allways part it out and get your money back on it if ya loose interest.

Mike......

Buzz

Your best bet would be to ask on a Simplicity site:

http://www.simpletractors.com/

Here's another forum, probably get more help here:

http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Of course if you tell them that you want to get it running so you can destroy it, you might not get much help.

~ETC~

Your best bet would be to ask on a Simplicity site:

http://www.simpletractors.com/

Here's another forum, probably get more help here:

http://www.mytractorforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Of course if you tell them that you want to get it running so you can destroy it, you might not get much help.

im fixing this one to sell.

to have the extra $ to fix my b-111

i started out repairing riding mowers and the really bad ones i franken pieced together an then destroyed them... untill i got my first wheel horse in pieces.

i thought it would be just another pos... and it turned out to be the longest lasting and most reliable even though it is a lawn tractor

jpmcleod

Ever consider that the tractors you are destroying may be sombody's jewel and would need some parts. Kinda reminds me when I was young and went nto the races. They destroyed valuable 2 door coupes and now there are no parts available. I wish I could enjoy destroying something, but I work to hard to get what I have. One day you will grow up and look back and see how dumb you are. Just my two cents worth. Most everyone on this site rebuilds tractors, you destroy them. I saw your video and got sick at my stomach.

~ETC~

Ever consider that the tractors you are destroying may be sombody's jewel and would need some parts. Kinda reminds me when I was young and went nto the races. They destroyed valuable 2 door coupes and now there are no parts available. I wish I could enjoy destroying something, but I work to hard to get what I have. One day you will grow up and look back and see how dumb you are. Just my two cents worth. Most everyone on this site rebuilds tractors, you destroy them. I saw your video and got sick at my stomach.

you don't know me.

if you don't have any help for me. then don't post anything. sit in your chair fume and pout like a kid when ever you read my posts see my pics watch my videos.

im tired of explaining. the mowers i use were beyond repair. i rig them together to get them to even move. such as my black b81. the frame was cut in half i welded it back together and pieced the trans together from spare parts and added a engine.

you should be proud that your beloved wheel horse is the best riding mower i ever took into the woods.

if not for me all the mowers in the group would have been foreign car parts and pop cans by now.

all im trying to do is ask people more knowledgeable than me for an answer to problems i have with my mowers. especially the ones i try to fix up.

have you ever put thought into how much work those people at the races must to to get their cars going for the races. most people get them from junkyards. their already picked clean for parts.

think of what they do and i do as bringing new life to something that would have otherwise rotted away or destroyed

:banghead:

oh and thanks buzz the links were helpful :thumbs:

rocking 416

I know man some people need to be on the dr phil forum man its scary Maybe they can take there precious tractors on there an cry to dr phil how it hurts them an cause them anxiety to see somone drive them thru the woods. or maybe we can fabricate a trailer to pull behind my 416h with padded alls for some of these doods lol :thumbs:

rocking 416

And if i had that simplicity i would pry make it a off road tractor too i mean it will cost more to fix it up then its really worth. Shoot next time we have a demo derby ill post pictures now that was fun rolling tractors down the hill an theyd still run jumping ramps Then when i was done i crushed them with a Trackhoe and took them for scrap!!

~ETC~

ell im not destroying the simplicity there's nothing wrong with it other than needing a grille this ones getting resto work and will be added to the sell collection that i've been building since the winter season has hit...

not many people buy mowers with decks on them right now....its hard to find plow attachments.. that's why i modified the gravely plow i found to work on my b-111

pbradley68

They are his property to do with as he wishes. America is great like that. :thumbs:

If you want someone to consider your opinion you'd be better served not to insult them.

KB9LOR

You know, I don't actually agree with what he does, (could get hurt etc...) but to each their own, they are his and he is able to do what he wants with them, so that being said you all have a great day! :thumbs:

jpmcleod

I in no way want to start a battle on this site so I will not respond to this matter after this. We all have opur opinions and I must say you are getting a good start at a early age learning how to rebuild tractors.

I had 2 trash tracors and did not want to spend the money to restor them. I got them running and gave them to tow young boys that their family had nothing. Those boys ran those things forever. It was really nice sharing with the less fortunate. Maybe you can take your talent and share it with a indigent family and stand back and watch a kid enjoy what you destroy. Good luck with your toys.

I guess I have said all of this because it reminds me of Garth Brooks when he destroyed nice guitars at the end of his shows. He could have given them to a kid who could not aford one.

rocking 416

I know what you mean about garth brooks an smashing his guitars but if i am not mistaking i think he did donate peices of his guitars to some chairity

~ETC~

lmao how does a post go from simplicity belt diagrams to garth brooks?

anyways i had the clutch puley positioned wrong. its sorted out now.

now all i gotta do is find the plastic grille

~ETC~

mower was just sold for $150

same guy wants to come back an buy my b-111 once i fix it for $300

chris11

I know what you mean about garth brooks an smashing his guitars but if i am not mistaking i think he did donate peices of his guitars to some chairity

:thumbs::banghead::WRS::wwp::lol::hide: :lol: