Sign in to follow this  
tgranthamfd

Snow In Oklahoma

phipsi27

:thumbs:

Woke up Christmas morning to 10" of snow and 2-3' drifts. Got a couple of hours of seat time on the 856 plowing off the drive and runs for the dogs. Merry Christmas to me!

:notworthy:

tgranthamfd

:WRS:

Woke up Christmas morning to 10" of snow and 2-3' drifts. Got a couple of hours of seat time on the 856 plowing off the drive and runs for the dogs. Merry Christmas to me!

:notworthy:

Good to hear from you, I knew there was another okie on here somewhere. :thumbs: You didn't happen to pick a WH up around Grand Lake did ya? So you are from up around Tulsa?? My borther gwgdog66 lives in OKC, and I live in good ole Marlow, OK. Keep in touch.

Prater

I was able to get the two to three feet of snow off most of the drive. I just cant get the traction I need to get that last layer of Ice taken care of. Should have my chains next weekend, hopefully we sont get too much more snow this week.

Lane Ranger

Love seeing all that public service work with a Wheel Horse Terry!

Your brother makes a real nice video commentary, too!

tgranthamfd

I was able to get the two to three feet of snow off most of the drive. I just cant get the traction I need to get that last layer of Ice taken care of. Should have my chains next weekend, hopefully we sont get too much more snow this week.

Steven, I hear ya, I have 2 sets comming next week as well. I for the 8.50 tires, and 1 for the 9.50 tires, both 2 link twisted. The link someone put somewhere to tirechains.com, is really the better deal out of the ones I found.

tgranthamfd

Love seeing all that public service work with a Wheel Horse Terry!

Your brother makes a real nice video commentary, too!

yeah, he has been practicing, he drug me in and showed me how to put 2 or 3 short videos together to make 1, on my computer with stuff I didn't even know that I had. :thumbs: :banghead:

gwgdog66

yeah, he has been practicing, he drug me in and showed me how to put 2 or 3 short videos together to make 1, on my computer with stuff I didn't even know that I had. :banghead::wwp:

:lol::WRS: Hang close little brother and you will learn much :thumbs:

phipsi27

You didn't happen to pick a WH up around Grand Lake did ya?

No, not me. Just have the two. It is hard to fine Wheel Horses here in OK.

Snowing again.

tgranthamfd

No, not me. Just have the two. It is hard to fine Wheel Horses here in OK.

Snowing again.

They are few and far between. Or they want an arm and a leg for them. I think the atachments are even harder to find. Unless you find a package deal. :thumbs: As far as the snow, down here I think we got a whopping inch, snowed like crazy when it started, for about 5 minutes, then spitted and sputtered for about 2hrs.