Sign in to follow this  
dspdante

Finally Snowing in NY

kj4kicks

Might hafta be a weekly calender... :thumbs:

combatmp29r

Thats better than I was thinking Eldon. At the rate were growing I was afraid he would have to make up one of those daily desk calenders :thumbs::thumbs: :D

Rollerman

With the rest of the year ahead of us & the PA show too....you might be on to something Joel. :thumbs: .... :thumbs:

mack1605

great pics keep them coming. :thumbs:

combatmp29r

Maybe Stephen, but I'm sure Terry might want some of our help with it at that point :thumbs:

T-Mo

Joel,

Are you, Stephen and Eldon volunteering? :thumbs:

combatmp29r

Hey I can't talk for Eldon and Stephen. Well I could but we know where that leads :thumbs: Anyhow yeah if you need help Terry just holler I'll be glad to help out. Now not dureing fabricating season though. :D No I'll help if you need it Bud :thumbs:

kj4kicks

I'll help.... no problem there !

I think we can come up with 365 pics. Now who wants a pic of the day delivered to their email box?

Maybe weekdays for "workers" and weekends for the shiny ones?

Eh-oh, I think I just talked myself into a job.... :thumbs:

dspdante

I can't get over the way it's chuckin snow to the far side of the drive across what he's already cleaned. :thumbs:

I still can't get over how far this machine can throw snow. When you figure out a good speed and the impeller is fed with snow it can toss it 40 feet. Next time I'll convince the wife to take some video. It's a loud set up between the diesel at full throttle and the blower humming. Notice the ear protection!

dspdante

Yeah, Bill, he cheated. He shoveled the whole drive with the manual snow removal tool and then fire up the old Wheel Horse and drove down the driveway with a frozen section of plume coming out the chute. With a touch of photo editing and it looks like he use that blower on the whole drive. He had us all fooled. :thumbs:

I agree, though, seriously, with Bill here, the second shot of the tractor coming down the drive is a great shot, almost advertising quality and positioning. I think that would be a great shot for the 2009 Wheel Horse Calendar.

BTW,

Around August I will be asking for some high resolution pictures to use in next year's calendar. So please saved all of your best shots (everyone) when I come a knocking. :thumbs:

Thanks guys, it was a fun day, looking forward to more. We're still behind our annual average for snowfall.

Rollerman

It's a loud set up between the diesel at full throttle and the blower humming. Notice the ear protection!

I agree about the noise, my C160 seemed louder inside the cab.

Great accessory though if you do a lot of snow blowing!