Sign in to follow this  
Sparky

FIRE UP THE SNO-BLOWER KARL!!

nylyon

How did it do? This type of snow it probably didn't even know it was working. The 416-H didn't even break a sweat with this stuff.

T-Mo

Karl,

Nice pictures. Brittany did an excellent job - I really like the top picture, the one where the snow is being blown right back at the camera. Awesome. Tell Brittany, she done good. :thumbs:

Mike,

Not bad for considering you had to operate the tractor and the camera at the same time. You must be one of the few of us who can walk and chew gum at the same time. :thumbs: BTW, the second shot, are you blowing snow in front of you so you can reblow it? :D

Sparky

The 418 didnt even flinch. I could almost go full speed up and down the driveway.

On another note...I see your wearing a hat and gloves and a heavy coat..........but whats with the tennis/running sneakers :thumbs: ? You wanna be sick again and go missing from the forum like last time :thumbs: .

Mike...........

PS..I know I know, I aint yer momma....

nylyon

Ya noticed that huh? :thumbs:

Sparky

Terry, I blew the snow straight stricktly for a cool shot. Kind of an experiment to see what it looked like with the headlights on.

Mike.........

combatmp29r

Well guys I have decided to add skids to the plow on the V8. Normally I'll play the lift handle when I hear it plowing too much gravel. Well today when the twist to lock throttle still twisted but quit locking :thumbs: I realized that I did not have enough hand to steer hold the throttle out, and play the lift lever. Hmmm time to fire up the welder.

Other than that I ended up getting about 5 hours of seat time. 30minutes on my drive, and then the rest on all the other drives in the neighbor hood. For some reason no one wanted to shovel anymore when they heard and saw the V8 plowing my drive. Well $10 a drive times about uhhh yeah ok that many drives means the tractor fund has a little more padding now. Thank god the throttle quit 2 from the end and not on number 2.

combatmp29r

Oh and you can all probably figure why there are no action shots of the deal

T-Mo

Mike,

It does make a cool shot, the headlights really illuminate the "plume".

Karl,

New Balance, hmmm. I usually wear Nikes. :thumbs: Seriously, though, I have a pair of steel toe Skechers that I wear in the winter, good traction, waterproof, and warm.

MaineDad

Karl,

Maybe you can get New Balance to sponsor this forum. It's like when you were a kid and a new pair of sneakers made you run faster - they seem to make the WH run better too :thumbs:

CasualObserver

Terry, I'll just be Mike was throwing it forward so he could build up big enough pile to justify using the thrower!

TT

Ya noticed that huh? :thumbs:

:thumbs::D:P

forrestgump.jpg

:D

nylyon

Oh Boy, gettin my boots out now :thumbs:

TT

Sorry. :thumbs: I couldn't resist! :thumbs:

nylyon

:thumbs: It is pretty funny huh?

combatmp29r

Thats great Terry, but whos gonna blay Leutenant DAN?

combatmp29r

Hmmm or I guess I could ask who is gonna play

TT

Oddly enough..... that's what most of the folks where I used to work called me -- not because I ran everywhere, but because of the impersonation of him that I did. :thumbs:

My boss even went as far as putting "Forrest" on my nametag on the paperwork box outside his office.

"And that's all I have to say about that." :thumbs:

combatmp29r

Oddly enough Terry I think I'm going to leave that one alone :thumbs: :thumbs:

TT

Hmmm or I guess I could ask who is gonna play

I'm sure quite a few guys could do that.....

The one I'm worried about is BUBBA ! :thumbs:

combatmp29r

Leave me out. I like shrimp, but I couldn't name enough shrimp dishes to run out of fingers let alone take up a tour in Nam.

TT

Bubba says:

"Anyway, like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it." :thumbs:

T-Mo

:thumbs: Wheel Horses to New Balance to Forrest Gump. Who says that this hobby isn't cultural. Maybe we should get a grant from the National Arts Association or whatever thing it's called. :thumbs:

combatmp29r

I'm thinkin you watched it one too many times there Terry :thumbs:

combatmp29r

Yeah we could be like PBS :thumbs:

combatmp29r

:thumbs: Wheel Horses to New Balance to Forrest Gump. Who says that this hobby isn't cultural. Maybe we should get a grant from the National Arts Association or whatever thing it's called. :thumbs:

Thats better my quote went AWOL on the first one. The PBS comments goes here