I would like to welcome to RedSquare our newest members: :thumbs:

prink3

wheelhorsec85

wv.jeeper@yahoo.com *

Torino *

grewdog

jerrb

FrankinWNY

Seeing some familiar names in there, always good! Welcome, and please feel free to share.

(*) indicates that registration has not been completed. If you hare having problems completing the registration, please e-mail me at admin@WheelHorseForum.com

Again, welcome to all!

Rollerman

I'd like to 2nd the welcome Karl.

Always good to see more members.

Now "grewdog" where are those pictures?

CasualObserver

I too would like to say welcome.gif

combatmp29r

Well I made the top 5 to welcome everyone new. :thumbs: Feel free to jump into the conversation anytime. Oh and we love pictures here.

T-Mo

I'll throw in my :thumbs:

Brrly1

I would also welcome a few of the names that I know FrankinWNY and also see Jeff Wheelhorsec85. I am sure you guys will enjoy this site. John

:thumbs:

Sparky

Welcome aboard guys!! Dont be bashfull......tell us what ya got fer tractors and post some pics if ya can.

Mike........

eastcoastyankee50

new member here have to say what a great site for all of the guys who enjoy the horses wheel horse of course /starting to collect them again and restore /wanted to say hi to everyone :thumbs: heres one of 2 that i have :thumbs: the 2nd one i have is a raider 6 speed as well with a 8 horse kohler;sorry no picture of that one .it came with 2 mower decks nice shape for the year no rot or rust and a plow.couldnt go wrong with the price .the decks are both the rear discharge.the one posted as you can see is the side discharge /would sure like to have a few more as i did years back 6 in all with most attachments. my favorite was an automatic which i am looking for .again what a great site to be a member of ;have a great day guys and enjoy your horses.i do :D

Attached Image

post-12-1203641948.jpg

nylyon

Glad you're here, and nice Horse. What model is your second one?

bowtieguy

Well, looks like ECYankee finally found the Red Square....welcome aboard and I think we are going to have to create a list of all the guys that live in Missouri...we might get a truck load of Horses and haul em' to the Big Show in PA !

Good to see ole Frank in WNY....I actually got to met him ....think he was eatin' beans or sumpin around Jerrys campsite....naw, I don't want to start that thread on this forum...lol

Hope to shake your hand and lay an eyeball on alot of you guys again at da big show in PA....you are all a great bunch of guys and consider it a pleasure to know you....and yes, that includes you Billy in VA!!!!!! :thumbs:

T-Mo

Dean,

Here's my official :thumbs: . I'm glad you solve your posting problems you have been having. Frank is right, with you here, it makes 3 of us Missourians. :thumbs: