Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

I know it's a JD but

Kelly

You have to watch this I know it's a JD but this is :thumbs: a friend sent this to me.

nylyon

:thumbs:

Sparky

Dang!! That thing isnt wasting any time there is it! Wonder how many guys that machine replaced?

Kinda reminds me of that Dr. Suess book about the Lorax and some trees he was tryin to save.......cant remember the title.

Mike..........

T-Mo

You should go to JD's forestry and logging site to see all the equipment they have. There was a show on RFT-TV a while back that show JD's forestry equipment. They're awesome. :thumbs:

Stigian

Thats just what i need to cut my hedge, wonder if the driver is up for some ahem...

cash in hand work :thumbs::P

On a side note, do you think that cutting arm :D will fit on the back of a Wheel Horse :thumbs: :D

CasualObserver

so... the forestry department in employing aliens? Because I'm guessing you have to have more than two arms/hands and legs to be able to operate that thing....

All kidding aside... that operator looked pretty smooth, and the machine was incredible. :thumbs:

TT

so... the forestry department in employing aliens? Because I'm guessing you have to have more than two arms/hands and legs to be able to operate that thing....

All kidding aside... that operator looked pretty smooth, and the machine was incredible. :thumbs:

I'm pretty sure that it has T.I.T.S. (telepathic intelligence telemetry system)

All the operator has to do is concentrate on the T.I.T.S. and the trees start falling! :D

(OK -- that was my one joke for the day. :thumbs:)

nylyon

He's got to have a lot of Special High Intensity Training to operate that thing as well. Just ask any Boss, they re always willing to give you more Special High Intensity Training to get the job done faster!

combatmp29r

:thumbs: Holy Poopsicle. I knew JD had a bunch of new high tech forestry equipment out, but that thing is insane!!!

TN CRAWLER

:thumbs: WHAT A MACHINE, LOVE IT :thumbs::D RON

TN CRAWLER