Sign in to follow this  
combatmp29r

Status of the Mrs.

curly

Hey Joel just caught the latest this morning and am very happy for you that both are Well and Home. Pray all goes well in the future for both. Enjoy the little one man someday you will get like me to old but I assure you will think of how great they were. I am blessed with 2 daughters and 4 grand-daughters...No chance in my world brother. LOL :thumbs::thumbs:

Curly in Kaintuck

combatmp29r

Karl and Greg yes it is great news. Unfortunately Karl she has to get poked and proded again tomorrow for her followup with the family Doc :thumbs:

Terry, yep the fun begins till I get cleared by the RR docs to get back on the track. Then it will be when ever I'm home I get the responsibility while MOm chases the older ones :D

Curly and JD Terry. The 3 women in the house I don't dread as much as the Teenage dating years.

LillyHospital024.jpg

Believe it or not there is 15 months between Joey and Haley. We joke about how they turned out looks wise. I am a little over 40% Cherokee Indian, but yet Joey came out Blond and Blue at birth. Haley has my complection and BRN hair and Brn eyes. Lilly has my complection, my hair color and the blue eyes. I have enough guns to clean everytime a boy comes over, but I may have to hire a few guys to do the cleaning when I'm moving trains scratchead: :P:D I'm sure they will be beating down the door if the girls looks don't change :thumbs: :

T-Mo

Beautiful kids, Joel. Both of my daughters are grown. I've told my girls from an early age that "Boys are the devil". My oldest one didn't listen and has gave me and my wife 3 wonderful, but bratty grand daughters. So far the youngest one has listen but I had to give a few guys the stare down. Whoever she marries though will have their hands full. :thumbs:

combatmp29r

Yeah who ever dates or marries ours will have their handsfull too. Haley is a big cutlebug, and Lilly is already starting down that road. Who ever ends up with them will be waiting on them hand and foot :D Thats what parents are for though right? Spoil them to make their husbands life hell :D:thumbs::P Thats what my In-laws did anyhow :thumbs:

Kelly

Very cute kids, my little girl is 12 where did the time go. my oldest boy is 17 and the youngest boy is 8. And I know what you mean about having a spoiled wife, but I can't complain.

Buzz

Well my son is forty (and serving in Iraq) and my daughter is 36. We had the empty nest syndrome for three years before we ended up with a 3 1/2 month old grand-daughter moving in with us. She just turned 12. Being the only man in her life, she calls me Dad. Barely survived my daughter being a teenager, not sure if I can live through another one..................

Greg B.

Buzz,

Please extend my thanks to your son. May he come home safe.

Greg B

Buzz

Thank you. He's Naval Intelligence but is boots on the ground with a Marine Recon unit. He's supposed to come home in May.