Sign in to follow this  
combatmp29r

Status of the Mrs.

CasualObserver

Thanks for the update Joel... we'll be praying%20smiley.gif for you all.

TT

MESSAGE FROM JOEL ! ! ! ! !

Hey bud, just an update. We are at OSU again. been here since 5P yesterday. Going to attemp a normal delivery starting around 6p today. If any complications they will do an immediate C section.

We have 6 inches of snow with a predicted 10 more coming and I'm here so no seat time this round LOL

Joel

He's going to call me tonight or tomorrow -- depending on when we all become Uncles! :thumbs:

nylyon

Let us know when he calls and send him our best and hopes that all goes well for him, his wife and little Electro err.... Electra.

kpinnc

Tell him we're pulling (and praying) for them all!

Kevin

Greg B.

Tell Joel that my family has his in it's thoughts and prayers. Hope everything goes smoothly and well.

Greg B.

Kelly

Please pass our prayers on and best wishes to him and all of his family.

T-Mo

Thanks, Terry, for relaying Joel's message. Like the others, send him my well wishes and prayers.

perry

thanks terry for the update. prayers from my family to joels

TT

Sorry for the delay..... my DSL decided to take a leave of absence for about 3 hours tonight.

No update from Joel yet, so I expect to hear from him Saturday morning.

Rollerman

TT thanks for keeping us here at Red Square in the loop.

And Joel if your reading this...you have my thoughts & prayers

combatmp29r

I want to thank everyone for all the concerna and support again. It means so much to us. Baby is great. Was born Sat at 1019AM. She is 6lbs 8oz and 19 5/" long.

LillyHospital016.jpg

Mom has had a rough time of it though. Friday night they finally got us in the OR to turn the baby around 1130PM and she dropped her blood pressure to 50 over 67 when they started the anestitia. They got that solved and it took a whole 20 seconds to turn the baby. About 630AM they broke her water and got a ton of blood with it. That put them in scramble mode again. She delivered with out incident, but they couldn't get the blleding stopped afterwards, and back to the OR we went again. I think I can make that walk blindfolded now :thumbs: They got the bleeding to stop in the OR and gave her 2 units of bllod to level everything out. It seemed to work. She was suppose to get to come home this mornig, but her labs show her blood counts falling and not rising. So she is getting 2 more units today and they will check her counts tonight and tommorrow morn to hopefully see them rising. If not the its back to ultrasounds and surgery to find out where the bloods going.

I want to thank everybody again, and I will keep everyone informed as I find out more.

nylyon

Joel, first your daughter is beautiful you have good reason to be proud. Our continued thoughs and prayers go out to your wife. She has had a hard time of this, and trully deserves a break. I hope that she continues her recovery and that she is able to come home and put the bad memories behind you.

Best to you and your growing family!

T-Mo

I second Karls sentiment and thoughts here. Beautiful daughter. I take it she gets her looks from her mom. :thumbs:

I'm sorry to hear about your wife's complications. I will keep her in my prayers. I hope that Lillian is doing fine. I bet she has her dad wrapped around her little finger already. :thumbs:

perry

Joel, first your daughter is beautiful you have good reason to be proud. Our continued thoughs and prayers go out to your wife. She has had a hard time of this, and trully deserves a break. I hope that she continues her recovery and that she is able to come home and put the bad memories behind you.

Best to you and your growing family!

diito to what karl said.

thoughts and prayers sent for mom.

catman81056

Hey, what they said and :thumbs: . Hope the wife comes home soon, :thumbs:

pond195520032003

yea, what they said :thumbs:

Greg B.

Karl and Terry expressed all of our concerns and wishes.

Greg B.

CasualObserver

My wife says "beautiful little girl" and "she's a cutie!" You and Nan are in our praying.gif and hope the kids are ok at home!

kpinnc

I have to agree Joel, your daughter is beautiful! Congratulations again!

We'll keep your wife in our prayers as well.

Kevin

Kelly

Nice looking little girl you have there, glad to hear everyone's doing good, and going home so soon.

Rollerman

Joel the new daughter is beautiful, your combat MP training will come in handy when she becomes a teenager. :thumbs:

We're all pulling for Nan & hope they are both home soon....God bless

combatmp29r

Good news all the way around. Mom and Baby arrived home at 1700 hrs today. Nans blood count is rising, and we expect to get a good report on both thursday from the doc.

Thank you all for your prayers and concerns. Now that the number of vertical herders has grown I guess I have an excuse for the herd to grow too :thumbs: No one tell Nan though :D :thumbs:

nylyon

That's great news, I hope you both can breath a sigh of relief now. I'll bet Nan is glad to be home and not poked and prodded at by doctors and nurses all day and night. I'm glad that everyone is doing well.

Greg B.

Hey, that's great news. Welcome home, Mrs. T.

Greg B.

T-Mo

... I hope you both can breath a sigh of relief now....

I doubt if either one will, since now the fun part starts - 1 am feedings, 2 am diaper changings, etc. :thumbs: