Sign in to follow this  
wesley

Decals

wesley

Where are we going to get our decals from here in the uk, l se lans raider is still bare? or have you got them, wes wonders if they do a decal making lathe :thumbs:

wes

TT

If you guys can get some decent photos (and measurements) of the UK specific decals you need, we have a member here that can make them for you. (Terry Dennis)

Sending them over shouldn't be a problem either. :thumbs: (except for how slow Customs works over there!)

Stigian

Just found this post :thumbs:

All the stickers on my Raider were beyond repair Wes :D

Im not sure about measurements but i do have a few photos of the stickers.

The only sticker i have left is the long Wheel Horse one from the side of the hood.

Its currently stuck on one of the beams in my workshop :P

It would be nice to finish the ol Raider with some new stickers :thumbs:

Stigian

Ive just been having a look through the gallerys and noticed that the hood decals on T Terry's C-160 has the same hood decal as my Raider

Handy eh :thumbs:

I wonder how many other WH stickers were shared between different models :thumbs:

combatmp29r

Quite a few are shared throughout the models Ian. You have a few odd ones over the pond though. I know Terry Dennis can make you anything you need.

C-Series14

Just a little idea, you can look in Mike Martino's book to see what decals were on different models. I know not all of them will be in there but most. I am a stickler for the proper decals on the right models but everyone has there own direction. It will be interesting to see Mike's new book and what else he has in it. :thumbs:

Also, I know Ed Mayhew can be difficult to get ahold of but I have known him since the beginning of this WH craze and I have bought many decals from him. They are the best I have seen personally. Over the years, several others have been "making" WH decals and I have seen some that are exact duplicates and others a little far from perfect but once again, that is my opinion. Maybe they are different for a reason. I don't understand the whole copyright thing I guess! :thumbs:

If anybody needs help with decal types from 1978-1984, I got those down!!! :D

nylyon

I have 2 sets of NOS 300 series "Classic" hood decals. The black ones with Toro on it if anyone needs one?

wesley

l will take a look at whats left of mine, and come back to you .

wes