Sign in to follow this  
Rollerman

Met more members today

Rollerman

Met a few more members from Red Square today.

Jim M was here today to collect a D 160 & talk tractors for awhile.

Probably going to ride with him to PA this year....we'll have 8 to 9 hours to talk tractors then... :thumbs: .... :thumbs:

Also ran into the South Bend area today after Jim left to pick up some Briggs ZZ engines, go to a Harbor Frieght & deliver a Brinly plow & clevis hitch to Al ..."illinilefttackle"

I have to say...Als C125 auto is the nicest un restored one I have seen.

You can tell it was taken care of.

His trailblazer snowblower looks just as good too.

Was hard driveing through South Bend though...always looking around watching for that tell tale flash of red!

I really gave the brush guard a workout today rubber necking it into mail boxes....looking for the red stuff.... :D :P

TT

I can only imagine how many more red tractors are hiding in sheds, barns, basements, and "junk piles" in that area.

Think of the little stuff too -- even if it's just a "removed when new" belt guard or set of hubcaps. :D:thumbs: :thumbs:

combatmp29r

Any new signs in the shop Stephen?

T-Mo

Joel, like he will tell us if some of those signs made it into his truck. Of course, it they did, it would be without his knowledge. :thumbs:

combatmp29r

Ohhh heres my sign Terry :imstupid: I forgot all about that. I forgot thet WH signs had legs and did their own thing :thumbs::thumbs: :D

Rollerman

No signs yet guys...honest... :thumbs:

I'm always in a bit of a hurry when I get over that way.

I'm heading back to another place out that way for more parts & may take a little extra time to do a drive buy of the old factory & maybe take sme pics?

Rollerman

Okay down to 159 memebers to meet now...met Mike "Dieselhorse" to pick up his 654 on his way back to PA today.

Haven't met a bad person from Red Square yet.

Looking forward to seeing Mike's diesel horse, I caught him on the way back to PA on his move.

I could have seen it on the way down...but had a busy weekend with birthdays.

Sounds like a good excuse for a trip south to see the diesel horse & maybe chevel...I mean wheelhorsetown too.

combatmp29r

Good for you Stephen :thumbs: We will have to meet up in a couple months. I'll be out there in Apr to do some tractor pickups.

T-Mo

Haven't met a bad person from Red Square yet.

So, Stephen, you hadn't met yourself yet. :thumbs: Just kidding. :thumbs: Seriously, though, I would love to meet you and the rest of the Red Square gang someday. :D