Sign in to follow this  
Rollerman

Memorabilia Comments & Questions 2

T-Mo

Does anybody have one of the model kits with the wheel horse tractor and the indy car? I've always thought those were very cool.

So Terry JD type how many green pieces of memorabilia ya got?

Just curiouse I think I have about every 4020 toy ever made. All in totes at Dads, but when I get a bigger yard and a real shop they will all come back out.

I have a few JD stuff, 1/16th die cast toys, brochures, hats, clocks, cups, owner's manuals, service manuals, knives, calendars, pictures, blanket, videos, dvds, books, shirts, signs, etc. To be honest, there is probably more memorabilia for JD than most brands. JD is almost becoming to main stream - maybe that's why I'm branching into Wheel Horse. :D

T-Mo

Dale,

Nice collection. Even some Toro stuff also (well at least one). How many of the "Horse Sense" magazines do you have? Just the one or more editions?

TT

Well, guys......

I lost them! I was trying to get a set of the RJ toys and got outbid at the last second. :D

They weren't listed as Wheel Horse, so they didn't get much traffic -- and they certainly didn't sell as high as I've seen.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=120204240879

Maybe I'll find more and get another chance someday.

CasualObserver

Darn... too bad for you, and even worse for that seller.... could've got a LOT more money if they knew what they really had!!

Curmudgeon

I have several issues of Horse Sense, just don't know where they all are at the moment. I've been working on organizing this stuff.

Yeah, some is Toro. The bags I have several of. Some of it is aftermarket, like the Red Square magnets, but I figure it's all memorabilia. I suppose if I took the time to lay out everything, including all four trucks, it would have made a nicer display. But then, what about the quilt Terese Lapree made? That should be in there too. One of only ten.

Dale

Rollerman

Jason great pics....I hope you let the dog out before you spread those manuals out. :P

Your Sowmobile brochure's are cool...did you get lucky & find a dealer with them or one by one?

Shop looks great, nice an organized.

I like the Cub original?....have any more pics of that? :D

combatmp29r

Very nice Jason. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one with binders full of manuals. :D

T-Mo

Muka,

Nice collection. Sure is bigger than mine.

Jason,

Nice. I definitely like the signs in your shop.

CasualObserver

Thanks guys!

thanks2.gif

Joel... now you know why I've posted so many in the manuals groups. :P

Stephen... I've looked long and hard for that snowmobile stuff. I got a good size chunk from one dealer, and the rest has been pieced together. I have most of the originals now, but still have a couple pieces that are just copies that I still need to find originals for.

Oh, and that's a 1965 Cub Cadet 100. I'll get some pics and tell you some more about that :D

Terry... the one WH sign is original, the other my wife had made for me last christmas. The Kohler sign I found at a flea market. You just never realize how much you might have till you spread it out!

combatmp29r

Yes I do Jason. Glad I could add a rare one to your books. Although it was a copy I sent you still hard to find.

CasualObserver

I think my favorite piece of all is the original Suburban owner's packet. It has all the original manuals for my 400, the K91 engine, the Fairbanks Morse recoil on the engine, the RMR-32 deck, LMR-301 reel mower and HD-42 blade. Came with the tractor when I bought it and the attachments. That was a real score! It had been a one-family tractor for 46 years when I got it.

CasualObserver

I guess the order form is too big to load (393K)... If anyone wants it, email me off-board.

combatmp29r

Yes Jason i have seen that before, but had no idea they used it on a calendar.

Rollerman

I moved these posts out of the "new" memorabilia section in the Red Sqaure phot gallery 2-16-08.

This is a work in progress & if you see a post that needs moved from the gallery or here to the gallery please feel free to PM me.

Thanks, Stephen