Sign in to follow this  
baerpath

They followed me home

CHARGER9AUTO

Not sure what happened :D I bought one and the twins followed me home

Bought the 1045 brought it home and then the two Raider 10's just showed up and I didn't have the heart to turn them away :P

Duane

2183132917_fec96f1178_b.jpgHey Duane, I like my 1045 Work Horse tractor with the Kohler 10 HP motor it runs like an Champ . :thumbs::thumbs: Ben

BPjunk

Serial number 21896.

Might just repaint it and keep it, but I will need a few parts that are missing like belt guard, seat, po changed the shift lever not sure if it has the right one, did they have headlights and one front tire oh and fenders I might have them though, were they the same as a 701 ?

I know lots of questions but the wife likes this one it's "cute" :thumbs::thumbs:

Duane

Duane,

It sounds like your serial number of 21896 was one of the first off the assembly line as another from New York state has the serial number of 22797.

Bill in Richmond, Va.

oldandred

Hey Duane, I like my 1045 Work Horse tractor with the Kohler 10 HP motor it runs like an Champ . :thumbs::thumbs: Ben

Hay Ben i heard you werent going to the show in June this year I dont think you were last year were you ? you missed a good one as all the shows have been even when it rains.

:P

whchris

so that's where they all ran off to i had some go missing a while back couldn't keep em feed with the prices of their food going up like it is one night the unloyal one wandered off i left a fresh can of food out in the shed every night for a month hoping they'd come back but i think the ones that stayed never told them it was there :thumbs:

baerpath

so that's where they all ran off to i had some go missing a while back couldn't keep em feed with the prices of their food going up like it is one night the unloyal one wandered off i left a fresh can of food out in the shed every night for a month hoping they'd come back but i think the ones that stayed never told them it was there :thumbs:

Maybe your right, they smelled the 110 octane and Alkyhol And were hungry :D

You want them back ?? :thumbs:

Duane