Sign in to follow this  
WH854

This was on another thread The Freebee

WH854

BUMP

Thought I would drag this out of the archives :D I did this and a couple more projects in the past. Sense I am getting on in years (77) I thought I would share it with some of the newer members :woohoo: Give them a bit of incouragement about bringing the Wheel Horse Product back to a good life.Mind you these aren't by any ways trailer queens,but they are better than when I got them,i wish I could have done them better Justice :D:ROTF:

Chas

312Hydro

Mind you these aren't by any ways trailer queens,but they are better than when I got them,i wish I could have done them better Justice :ROTF::D

Chas

I really enjoyed reading your entire restoration :D You did a great job restoring your :P and I don't know how you could have improved on what you did. Thanks for posting this ,it's always great to learn new tricks by reading how others do things :woohoo: I'll bet you really know your way around these :D now!

WH854

I really enjoyed reading your entire restoration :D You did a great job restoring your :P and I don't know how you could have improved on what you did. Thanks for posting this ,it's always great to learn new tricks by reading how others do things :woohoo: I'll bet you really know your way around these :D now!

:D Rich From S W Pa :ROTF:

Chas

WH854

Well I had to get rid of all my wheelhorse stuff!!! Oilcrazy has it all at his place now! Good luck Art :thumbs: I will miss messing around with them, Health is pretty bad :angry-banghead:  Chas :wh:

312Hydro

Well I had to get rid of all my wheelhorse stuff!!! Oilcrazy has it all at his place now! Good luck Art :thumbs: I will miss messing around with them, Health is pretty bad :angry-banghead:  Chas :wh:

Sorry to hear about your health,Chas. I'm sure that giving up the Horses was not an easy decision. At least you can enjoy the Forum and give pointers to fellow members.Well,How was the Butler Bantam festival? I'm sure you couldn't miss all those Jeeps!