Sign in to follow this  
chevelletown

Fun with the lazer

chevelletown

(edit) Can some one move this the the right heading, sorry :thumbs:

The Wheel Horse logo is programed into the lazer engraver now. Here are some coasters we played with. :thumbs: What do you think? If you have anything you want lazer engraved with the horse head let me know. It will engrave all kinds of stuff like wood, steel, glass, plastic to name a few. I have a few other projects in the machine shop I think you guys will like, I'll post them when they are done.

WHCoasters005.jpg

WHCoasters004.jpg

WHCoasters003.jpg

WHCoasters002.jpg

nylyon

I really like that! It would be handy to create plaque's for the show with logo's and such!

TT

Very nice ! :thumbs:

Just don't let the Toro people see them or they'll confiscate your engraving machine. :thumbs:

T-Mo

Very nice - my mind is trying to think of things to engrave now. :thumbs:

chevelletown

I don't want to get in trouble with copyrite laws TT so its just for fun (unless we can pass the hat and buy the rights to the Wheel Horse name....what do ya think? :thumbs: I've seen some big debates on other WH sites about this :thumbs:

kpinnc

Can you do leather?

SURE would make some nice seat covers... :thumbs:

Kevin

CasualObserver

Those are VERY COOL!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Rollerman

Ken I'd like to one up TT's tatoo...could you do my arm? :thumbs:

Looks pretty cool what you have done with the coasters.....I know copyright laws are touchy about selling thing...but maybe for a donation some of those could end up in Millersburg?

You talked to me here in the shop during your visit about your laser :D it's neat to have a visual of what it capeable of. :thumbs:

pond195520032003

:thumbs: nice work :D i think since the wind has been blowing hard lately, that its possible they could end up down this way :P :thumbs:

chevelletown

Stephen, the donation idea sounds interesting, maybe a way to raise funds for that Indiana tractor show you have been talking about :thumbs: I'll do some checking on what a good donation amount would be. Yes it will do leather and vinyl, send a seat cover to me and I'll give it a try. :thumbs:

I've got several tractor parts being made at the machine shop I hope everyone will enjoy. I'm going to check the progress tomorrow. :D

This can be fun for everyone here! Give me some ideas and we can try them. There are some size limits but TT I think your other arm will fit in the machine :P

TT

This can be fun for everyone here! Give me some ideas and we can try them. There are some size limits but TT I think your other arm will fit in the machine :thumbs:

The other arm is also spoken for:

ca236faf.jpg

Mack Trucks are my favorite, so naturally I had to have this on my arm. :thumbs: