Sign in to follow this  
Rogue

Scary thought, New Here :D

Rogue

Hello,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I got some parts from a guy named Mark who told me about this and some other forums.

I currently own a C-120 (76

Red Iron

:thumbs2:

At least you know you did the right thing, coming to this forum! There's alot of info and tips here - just post a question and someone will chime in. Hands on experience is your best teacher.

Rogue

It sure would seem there is a ton of info here. Thanks for the warm welcome. It is much appreciated.

-R-

TJ

With your wife's car in the driveway and your Wheel Horse in the garage, you are sure to find plenty of good company here. A man with his priorities straight is always welcome. :thumbs2:

The tractor looks straight and solid. It should make a good project for you and your kids. Keep the pictures and posts coming. :thumbs:

Tom

nylyon

Welcome. It looks like you have a great starting point to work with the kids. I can tell you first hand, that kids love driving the tractors. My middle daughter even has more of an interest than my son does, go figure?

Looking forward to seeing more pictures, and again :thumbs:

P.S. Please remember to update your profile with your location :thumbs2:

Rogue

Thanks, TJ. :thumbs:

The tractor is in pretty good shape. I've had it for about 9 yrs. I bought a new deck about 5 years ago. I was surprised Toro still sold them. Oddly enough the color matched perfect. I needed a rear discharge for the purpose of fitting it through the 4' door on my shed.

Now I need a snow blower to replace my Montgomery Ward. Nice blower but it's no Wheel Horse :thumbs2:

Engine runs Great. (Gotta love Kohler) The front grill is a little bent. I ordered some spare parts to monkey with just in case I screw up the paint... I won't have to be without my Horse :ychain:.

-R-

Rogue

Welcome. It looks like you have a great starting point to work with the kids. I can tell you first hand, that kids love driving the tractors. My middle daughter even has more of an interest than my son does, go figure?

Looking forward to seeing more pictures, and again :thumbs:

P.S. Please remember to update your profile with your location :thumbs2:

My son is interested... Now if he is able, I don't know... then again, I'm not sure I'm able. :ychain: My daughter is more of the fight... I'm trying to spend time with her. As she get's older it is getting to be like pulling teeth.

As for location.... Will do. I'm actually not that far from you. I suppose I shouldn't say that. NY is a big place. About 5-6hrs from you. I've been through your neck of the woods a couple times. I'm in the western area. Erie County.

Thanks for the welcome :ROTF:

WHC-125

:thumbs2: Rogue

gwgdog66

:thumbs2:

TJ

I forgot to say," :thumbs2: ".

PS: You should be able to find a good used snowblower for around $200.00.

Good luck.

Tom

Rogue

Thanks Chris, GWG and Tom.

Tom,

200.00 Wow! That's really not bad at all. Now to find someone with one they want to part with locally or willing to ship. I went to my local dealer and he was talking about some company that makes them to work with WH. However, they were like 1000.00 or more. Obviously, that method is out. To be honest I prefer it have the Wheel Horse name on it. It may sound silly.... But I like to try and keep things as close to original as possible.

Thanks for the info. it is very much appreciated.

-R-

Duff

My wife is still pissed that the Wheel Horse won out over her car :ychain:

Oh yeah, you're going to get along here just fine!

Glad to have you aboard!

:thumbs:

Duff :thumbs2:

wheel horse 1045

welcome and have fun here and remember cars come and go but wheelhorses are forever :thumbs2:

Rogue

Thanks for the welcome. It is much appreciated.

Redbird

Hey Rogue! :thumbs: You're going to love it here. The people here are great and the amount if info is just phenomonal. You're gonna find out one thing for sure as you fix up you're horse---1's NOT enough! You're gonna need a bigger garage! :thumbs2:

Welcome and have fun!

d180man

Hi :thumbs: :thumbs2:

Rogue

Hey Rogue! :ychain: You're going to love it here. The people here are great and the amount if info is just phenomonal. You're gonna find out one thing for sure as you fix up you're horse---1's NOT enough! You're gonna need a bigger garage! :thumbs2:

Welcome and have fun!

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I have notice the people here are very kind. I think this is the only forum that has welcomed me with such open arms.

As far as 1 is not enough... I caught myself thinking that earlier today as I was toying with the one I have. No, no... bad, bad.... can't do that, must resist :thumbs:

D180man,

Thanks for the welcome :ROTF:

whfan74

:thumbs2: Glad to have you aboard. You are correct..........there are ton of great people here and very helpful on top of that.

Thanks for sharing the pics!

Rogue

I couldn't agree more. Awesome people here. Thanks for the welcome, Scott :thumbs2: