Ifixoldjunk

Adios for now.

kpinnc

I took a long break myself. Was away for several years. Sometimes life gets in the way.

We wish you well, and hope to hear from you again soon! :thumbs:

• Like 6
  • Heart 1

Wheel-N-It
40 minutes ago, kpinnc said:

I took a long break myself. Was away for several years. Sometimes life gets in the way.

We wish you well, and hope to hear from you again soon! :thumbs:

I did the same thing. Mike, we hope to see you back here one day in the near future

• Like 7
  • Heart 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Hi Mike. I am on the thread reading. But no wheel horses in over 4 years. Life is funny, gets in the way.  Best of luck. Glenn

• Like 6

Pullstart

“C’mon back if you ever wanna try again”

:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 4

Retired Wrencher

Mike I did the same thing my self. Bought a 33’ class A motor home. Well that lasted only a few years. And now I am BACK. Hope all goes well. Just take your time and think it thru.

• Like 2

Achto

Good luck with every thing. Stop in from time to time & let us know how your new adventures are going.

• Like 1

RandyLittrell

Good luck to you, but I can guarantee, there are guys who will chew the fat with ya about axes and saws!!! There is a tool section as well!! 

I have been on a lot of forums, but never found a family like this one!!! 

Randy

• Like 2
  • Heart 3

pacer

I am also in a ....transition? position -- What with my steadily advancing age-- and more importantly-- the less and less chances of getting a 'horse' here in La, my time spent on this wonderful forum has/is becoming less and less. I have sold off all but 2 horses - I've kept a D200 with mower deck (as a back up for a ...Deere mower:o) and a D160 with no attachments except a 3 point used as a trailer puller. I dont like to use the D200 too much, if/when something breaks - which is more and more often - parts are just too hard to come by, plus my age limits tackling those 'major' breakdown events.

To re-state, this forum is just the "bestest" (as my great grand-daughter says)

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

rmaynard

So, I'm sitting here now getting a trailer load of things together to take to an Antiques and Collectables yard sale on Saturday. These are things that my wife and I had in our booth at the antique mall years ago before the bottom fell out of the antique market. We always thought that as the years went on, and things with the grandkid's school and sports settled down, and the market picked back up, we would get back into it again, but alas, that train has left the station. It's been hard to part with a lot of these items, but being that we are both now in our seventies, we know that it's not fair to leave the disposal of these kind of things to the children and grandkids after we are gone. And, while also prepping for the big WHCC show, I am having the same thoughts. Other than one grandson who likes helping me with the Wheel Horse stuff, nobody is interested in my folly. Which means that before too many more shows come and go, I too will be liquidating the horses and watching from afar. 

So for all of you who are leaving or have left this hobby behind, I feel your pain. 

• Like 1
  • Heart 5

SylvanLakeWH
1 hour ago, rmaynard said:

Other than one grandson who likes helping me with the Wheel Horse stuff, nobody is interested in my folly. Which means that before too many more shows come and go, I too will be liquidating the horses and watching from afar.

Could that be your grandson's lucky day?

:think:

rmaynard
2 hours ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

Could that be your grandson's lucky day?

:think:

Probably. He's only14 but already in many ways a grown-up. 

• Excellent 2

TJ5208

Good luck.

Daddy Don

Good luck to all of you 

Marv

I am at that wishy washy stage now.

Marv

• Like 1