OutdoorEnvy

Awesome WH Implement Package score!

ri702bill

Excellent!!! Keep half, sell the rest - get your purchase price back!! :thumbs2:

Honestly - that is my way of looking at it, unless you NEED them all.....

Edited by ri702bill
  • Like 2

OutdoorEnvy
3 minutes ago, ri702bill said:

Excellent!!! Keep half, sell the rest - get your purchase price back!!

Yeah I have a buddy who wants to buy the snow plow.  I have one already so it'll be a steal after he buys it.  I plan to use the rest! 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

squonk

Made by Ohio Steel I believe. I used to have the 10" plow

• Like 2

clueless

That tiller looks like the older model, make sure you get the right belt and pulley set up for it. Great deal:handgestures-thumbupright:.

• Like 1

ri702bill

I bought a package deal locally in 2015 - 8HP kohler powered Commando 800 that needed trans work, 42" plow, and non WH 5 Cu Ft cart for $75... Kept the tractor, sold the plow and bracket to my son's friend for $50, sold the cart to a coworker for $30. A "Free" tractor and $5 bucks for the trouble...!!! My kind of deal!!

• Excellent 2

OutdoorEnvy
44 minutes ago, clueless said:

That tiller looks like the older model, make sure you get the right belt and pulley set up for it. Great deal:handgestures-thumbupright:.

I thought it was the older one as it didn't have the side panels and no holes where it looks like they would mount.  So I assume then the pulley setups are different since you mentioned it.  Anyone know the two part numbers so I can know which one to get?

No part number left on the tiller.  Unless it's stamped in the steel somewhere and I need to clean it up to see. 

Edited by OutdoorEnvy

OutdoorEnvy

Here is the mount view of the tiller.  If anyone knows the correct part numbers for the pulley bracket, and anything else missing I would need to use it,  I would appreciate the help.

spacer.png

clueless
1 minute ago, OutdoorEnvy said:

I thought it was the older one as it didn't have the side panels and no holes where it looks like they would mount.  So I assume then the pulley setups are different since you mentioned it.  Anyone know the two part numbers so I can know which one to get?

No part number left on the tiller.  Unless it's stamped in the steel somewhere and I need to clean it up to see. 

It looks like a 1968-1973 tiller model 7-1211. It's been awhile but I think there is a part that bolts to the rear axle hitch that has the small idler pulley on it, the newer tillers have it attached on the tiller it shelf. I think the mid idler setup for the newer tillers will work with that tiller. I don't know what the part or parts numbers you need, but if you go the the manual section here I think the tiller is in the ground engaging section. 

• Thanks 1

ranger

Nice find👍I have the same implement set, minus the plow. eBay purchase, I was outbid, the winning bidder backed out because the seller wouldn’t ship, even though the auction stated,”Collection” only. The seller then offered it to me, he was only about 10 miles away. 

• Like 1

Tonytoro416
3 hours ago, OutdoorEnvy said:

Here is the mount view of the tiller.  If anyone knows the correct part numbers for the pulley bracket, and anything else missing I would need to use it,  I would appreciate the help.

spacer.png

IMG_0275.jpeg

IMG_0271.jpeg

IMG_0274.jpeg

Tonytoro416

Pictures are not the best and the tiller and tractor had been through a garage fire once in its life. Maybe you can make heads or tales of what you have and don’t have 

• Thanks 1

c-series don

That’s correct, the tiller is pre 1974. Mine is model 7-1251 which makes it a 1974 and has the idler pulley on the tiller. 

• Like 1