Lane Ranger

Getting ready for the Wheel Horse Collector’s Club Show!

Pullstart

The one with no engine… I’m a fan of those rear tires! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

Wheel-N-It

No "Getting Ready For The WHCC Show" pictures to post this morning, but I'm making a list of things to buy from Dale. I try to pick up all the maintenance things from him, and stuff to have in stock like fuel tank caps with the gauge, and ignition switches, and starter relays, and battery cables. Dale is a good guy, and I like doing business with him. 

I'm looking forward to seeing all the Red Square gang there. 

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

stevebo

Not 100% sure what machines I am gonna bring to the show. Headed down to the barn today to figure that out and get them ready!

• Like 2

wallfish
17 minutes ago, stevebo said:

Not 100% sure what machines I am gonna bring to the show. Headed down to the barn today to figure that out and get them ready!

How about some RJ-58s ?

I gotta get busy and get my 2 tuned up

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

rmaynard

Been working on a 701 since 2018 :unsure: Was hoping to have it ready last year, but no. Everything is mechanically great, but I am having a terrible time with paint. Hope to have it ready though. Not sure what else I'm bringing.

• Like 2

buckrancher

don't know if I am bringing anything have to leave by noon on Friday for grandsons graduation back here in NY

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

stevebo

Ok so I had the ambition today and felt good so I decided to pull the RJ 58 off the shelf, clean her up and service it and the 520-8. Going down light this year. Have not been feeling great with my arthritis so that is why I am taking an electric start model as my rider👍

IMG_8952.jpeg

IMG_8948.jpeg

IMG_8946.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 7

stevebo

Looking good Don! Agree on not taking carb off the 420. Try clean fuel and flush then spray sea foam in while running. Might just do the trick👍

• Like 1

wallfish

Got one of the RJs fired up and cruising around. Running nice!

It's a 59 with a B1290 Clinton and complete as I found all the goodie parts for it over time. Might end up for sale but IDK. It needs to be restored and I prefer the original patina tractors.

Time to get the very early production 58 out and going.

Still frantically working on that new Can-Am bike build  too. It probably won't be 100% finished but will make the trip down to the show.

IMG_0274.jpg.fac5b9ea663b133203abfc593d4d202b.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg.e45bf686c7e242ec38538d56d6689676.jpg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3

stevebo

I like that one John!!