Sign in to follow this  
Nick

decals and stuff delivered

Nick

Got some decals and signs today from Terry. Got a few extra things while ordering the Load Ranger decals. Everything looks great, now I have to clean up the Load Ranger and put on the decals (when it warms up anyway). :thumbs:

Clickable thumbnails

th_cats011.jpg th_cats010.jpg th_cats008.jpg

She is around 18 but can still bite :thumbs:

th_cats006.jpg

Nick in Ohio

nylyon

Good thing you have those decals under the careful feline eyes of the ATTACK CAT! They look great, but, umm.... seems to be one missing:

logo.jpg

Nick

I got the decals through ebay and couldnt find the Red Square magnets. :thumbs: Noticed later they were on his site. I'm sure I'll be sending for more items before spring so they might be in the next order. :thumbs:

Nick in oHIo

nylyon

I'm just busting on ya, Terry does nice work, you'll have to keep tabs on the number of people who ask about a Load Ranger.

Nick

If they notice the decals I'm sure there will be some "when did they build Load Rangers?". For now there are a few common questions and comments: Can it lift much?, Look at all that weight on the back!, I bet that steers hard and the accasional - He must have way too much time on his hands. :thumbs:

perry

hey! so we are now the home of the original C520 and a load ranger. :thumbs:

great looking ranger you have there. i watched your you tube video and it looks like it does pretty good :thumbs: