pfrederi

WHCC 2023 Show Buy Sell Trade

squonk
47 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

Randy to the Rescue - Wikipedia

I have to stop at the Dandy Mart on the way so he gets his coffee and Dorito's to survive the trip! :occasion-xmas:

• Haha 1

elcamino/wheelhorse
25 minutes ago, squonk said:

You talk to yourself the entire trip and miss all the scenery ya old geezer! 

Wrong I cuss people on cell phones and old ladies that look thru the steering wheel.

• Haha 1

S416-8

Great will be going this year.. I did a big circle through 2 horses a 417, 520 and a Bolens GT2000 with the loader. Now I just committed to a nice 416-8 that's about 4.5 hrs away that I can't wait and pick things up for.. thinking the nice receiver hitch, new decals, already have a plow and grader blade but repainting them is on the table..... I want to cry on about my 520H that I sold.. went by the place that bought it and they left it in the snow all winter.. never put the cab or the blower on it and the seat is left down.. wanted to buy a tarp for it but restrained myself...

• Like 2

Handy Don
1 hour ago, S416-8 said:

I want to cry on about my 520H that I sold.. went by the place that bought it and they left it in the snow all winter.. never put the cab or the blower on it and the seat is left down.. wanted to buy a tarp for it but restrained myself...

Offer to buy it back for 25% of what they paid?

• Like 1

S416-8

I actually will be doing that.. maybe not the 25% but you never know

• Like 1

S416-8

Thanks for the dates and already put in for that Thursday and Friday off.... who knows maybe bring home something new...

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

pfrederi

Some items I would be willing to bring to he show.  If you are interested PM I can drag them out take better pics and describe them.  Prices are very negotiable. 

Snowblower fro GT-14 auger turns but may need bearings  Came with the GT14 I got I never used it. neither had the guy I bought it from.

Moldboard plow.  I have clay and rocks  My 40hp DC-3 works to pull a two bottom.  I have never used this thing not even sure what brand.  Primed it years ago and put it under the bench.

2 short frame plow frames

416 roller I got from Ed Maynard years ago kept in the barn.  Don't like complex wiring.

IMG_0761.JPG

IMG_0762.JPG

IMG_0760.JPG

IMG_0768.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_0763.JPG

IMG_0764.JPG

IMG_0765.JPG

Edited by pfrederi
  • Like 1

Ed Kennell
On 2/18/2023 at 12:09 PM, cafoose said:

Got a 953 or 1054 for sale? It can even be a roller. I have a sickle bar off one I was thinking of putting on a GT-14. :eusa-think: I think it would require modifications for that. If I was to find a 953/1054 it should be a direct fit. If you have one I may even be able to pick it up at your place in NC because I recently moved to Eastern TN :handgestures-thumbupright:

If Richard can't part with one,  You can come back to Pa for this one Chuck.   

104_1647.JPG.3c711327d1ae64513617f37b0d340731.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

953 nut
1 hour ago, Ed Kennell said:

If Richard can't part with one,  You can come back to Pa for this one Chuck. 

A Day Late and a Dollar Short by Spike Van Cleve | Goodreads   We already worked out a deal for one of mine but you should have no problem finding a new home for yours DE.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Ed Kennell
7 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

A Day Late and a Dollar Short by Spike Van Cleve | Goodreads   Story of my life Richard. :)                 I actually have three tractors that I will be listing soon.     Are you also in the downsizing mode?

Ed Kennell

Here are a few I could bring to the show if anyone is interested.   PM me for more details.

1988 520H    runs and drives        $600             SOLD

104_1146.JPG.9b7212254f301841450767d8af5c22fe.JPG

1963    953       Runs and drives            $400

104_1647.JPG.acf40494350048306c920852bae5bf2d.JPG

1964    704   roller       engine is free and tranny seems good in all gears.              $400              SOLD

104_1473.JPG.234d9302efbd5ac6d8280a00c0c0e969.JPG

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Mike'sHorseBarn

I'd like to unload this at the show. C-81 runs and drives, but it does smoke. Original muffler is in nice shape. Not the original deck, but it does work. Had some rust holes though. I'd like to get $300 for it, but I'd listen to offers. 

SOLD

20230326_171727.jpg.548ae2eb4d73c02c3708969d84e1477b.jpg

20230326_171719.jpg.b28aee941f700207583301b2269e67f9.jpg

20230326_171736.jpg.0e61eb221b92c0dc35c4837bf4c84bd7.jpg

20230326_171745.jpg.c1d8fd67370704891e03703a71708f66.jpg

Edited by Mike'sHorseBarn
  • Like 1

S416-8

never been to the show so this will be my first. really looking like I will need a trailer cause I may want something come back home with me.. 

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

stevebo
2 hours ago, S416-8 said:

never been to the show so this will be my first. really looking like I will need a trailer cause I may want something come back home with me.. 

Two things are a must. Tractor or money (and a trailer or truck) to haul one home. 

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

S416-8

sounds like fun.. 

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@S416-8 Make sure you bring a folding chair. Makes it easier on us ole goats, we don't have to tilt out heads up to talk to you. A rain jacket is also helpful. I also bring a backpack (my small c**p sack) for the small stuff I purchase.

• Haha 3

squonk
7 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@S416-8 Make sure you bring a folding chair. Makes it easier on us ole goats, we don't have to tilt out heads up to talk to you. A rain jacket is also helpful. I also bring a backpack (my small c**p sack) for the small stuff I purchase.

A road map and GPS may come in handy too. Calling for directions is futile! 

• Haha 3

Ed Kennell

Waldo....no comments about losing the way to the pizza joint ?

• Haha 1

squonk
8 minutes ago, Ed Kennell said:

Waldo....no comments about losing the way to the pizza joint ?

BBQ put the same difference. The girls at the pizza joint don't know where they are either! :lol:

• Haha 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

Sir Skunky said we was going for BBQ , it was the young lady at the BBQ who did not know where it located. 

• Haha 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

We were not lost but I think she was short of some brain cells. @Ed Kennell you will have to join us this year, it will like going on Mr. Toad's wild ride.

• Haha 3

squonk
1 minute ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Sir Skunky said we was going for BBQ , it was the young lady at the BBQ who did not know where it located. 

"Look for the " Dollar General" There are over 30 DG's on the way to PA (we counted) 

• Haha 2

Ed Kennell

May be an image of 1 person, road and text that says 'LAST DOLLAR GENERAL FOR 1/4 MILE'

• Haha 6

953 nut
1 hour ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

:confusion-shrug:          Ditch the GPS!      Just roll down the window and let your nose seek out that heavenly smoked pork!            :)

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 2

S416-8

so wheel horse tractors and parts that may want a new home, BBQ and pizza.. cool

• Like 1