Sparky

How big is yours??

pfrederi

Watched Planes Trains and Automobiles  (John Candy and Steve Martin)  Watch it every T-Day  can almost leave eh sound off know all the lines especially when Steve confronts the Car rental lady...

CAUTION ADULTS ONLY

Edited by pfrederi
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Snoopy11

Almost done... not quite.

100_2423.JPG.6d4b94d124b4b1c911949f90bddab345.JPG

Don

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Snoopy11
27 minutes ago, pfrederi said:

CAUTION ADULTS ONLY

Paul... you do realize that by saying that you just excluded 93% of the members of the forum... :confusion-confused:

INcluding @ebinmaine :teasing-poke:

:ROTF:

Don

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

953 nut

For years we went the traditional turkey rout with the family. This year it was just me and my wife so I prepared a casserole consisting of Granny Smith apples, browned pork chops and covered with dressing. One hour in the oven @ 350 and lunch was ready. Neither of us like turkey very much anyway.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3

WHX??

Same as Christmas BS  @oldlineman but only if you let it.

Hint... shut down the boob tube, devices and all the other crap and focus on 👪... just sayin...:)

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

mrc

hi amc rules,

i'll just open that with my P38!    memories... Looong time ago

regards

mike in mass.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

oldlineman

I am WHX, I drove 850 miles one way to be with my family, was just remembering Thanksgivings of 50, 60 plus years ago and how nice the parades were and where the emphasis was.Bob

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

ohiofarmer

we had meat loaf, hot sweet/sour lettuce killer mac and cheese. sweet and mashed taters. many kinds of pie, and a turkey. i missed my mom's meatloaf so much that i ate that. We brought the turkey bones and such home to make bone broth soup for our immediate family. that is the way turkey tastes best to us.

If you just want to taste the meat in the meat loaf, here is the approximate recipe. one pound of quality burger, soak a piece of bread in milk , Add a sleeve of round Ritz crackers . one or two eggs depending on size. knead it all together and add milk until it hardly will hold into a loaf. salt and pepper , and please do not mess it up with ketchup on top or anywhere a

else. This is what we ate once a week and no one ever complained among us three kids. My wife always does her recipe and it has been a few years now for mamas recipe and I think that two meat loaves of her and my family recipe can bake at the same time....

Edited by ohiofarmer
  • Excellent 2
  • Heart 1

ebinmaine
57 minutes ago, ohiofarmer said:

just want to taste the meat

Trina would be proud of you there. 

One of her "points of interest" with cooking is to make a food the flavor of ... THAT FOOD!

It's a crazy concept to many folks. 

:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3

wh500special
On 11/24/2022 at 10:27 AM, squonk said:

Snow all over and a guy towing a boat just passed us. :roll:

Only guy on the road with his priorities in order…

When I was little, dad and I took the boat and went fishing on Thanksgiving several

times.  It was great since we had the whole lake to ourselves.  Warm water courtesy of a power plant cooling reservoir. 

Went duck hunting too several years.

eventually family plans moved earlier in the day precluding the continuation of that tradition.  

Steve

• Like 3
  • Heart 1

rjg854

• Excellent 1

clueless

16 lb tom in the Big Easy fryer, fire it up put the bird in, two and three quarter hour pull it out let it rest 30 to 45 minutes, perfect every time. Like Ron use to say "set it and forget it":handgestures-thumbupright: