Jump to content
  • Please Read

    The classifieds are for MEMBER equipment only. Please do not post links to ad's or auctions on other hosted on other sites. Any such postings will be deleted. Posting of any comments other than questions regarding the ad will be removed without notice.  Please help us keep the classified section on track.  If you are posting an item for sale you MUST include your location and a price. Items posted without a location or price are subject to removal. You may NOT auction an item to the highest offer. RedSquare is not responsible for the accuracy of the listings. First and foremost, "make all deals at your own risk" and "settle all disputes off of the forum". It is your responsibility to validate the legitimacy of the seller and the sale.  You may report a failed transaction to the moderator administration team which will be evaluated for repeat offenders.  Any effort to deliberately deceive or defraud members will result in expulsion from the forum.

    Do not post duplicate ads in an attempt to increase visibility, any duplicate posted will have newest ad removed, continued posting of duplicate ads will result in suspension.

     

    Hint use the filter on the right to only see active posts. Closed posts indicate the item is no longer available.

     

  • Wanted: Throttle control/cable for C-161 PN 101834


    bo dawg
    • Active

    Bolts on from left side of the bracket.

    IMG_0932.JPG



    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments

    Bo I should have one of those but without the knob.

    I'll check when I get home.

    Maybe $10 plus freight ?

    • Like 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    The 2 new ones I have are both choke.

     

    I have a c 81 parts tractor.

    It should have a cable on it but I'm not sure it's good.

    What is wrong with your own cable so I know what to look for?

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 hour ago, ebinmaine said:

    The 2 new ones I have are both choke.

     

    I have a c 81 parts tractor.

    It should have a cable on it but I'm not sure it's good.

    What is wrong with your own cable so I know what to look for?

     

    You know I can’t remember now. I’ll have to look at it in the morning. The tractor my son has. I rig one upside down to work for now. 

    I think it’s broke off at controller. 

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    3 minutes ago, bo dawg said:

     

    You know I can’t remember now. I’ll have to look at it in the morning. The tractor my son has. I rig one upside down to work for now. 

    I think it’s broke off at controller. 

    Ok no worries.

    Let me know when you can.

     

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    16 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

    Ok no worries.

    Let me know when you can.

     

    I will. I still be interested in a good one if you have it. My knob is good. Lol

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Sorry about the two-day delay in between here bow. We were out busy hiking yesterday and I may have possibly forgotten to take a look at these tractor cables.

    :D

     

    I do have a couple different tractors with good used choke cables on them.

    Can you tell me what the length of the cable is on your own tractor?

     

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On ‎9‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:38 AM, ebinmaine said:

    Sorry about the two-day delay in between here bow. We were out busy hiking yesterday and I may have possibly forgotten to take a look at these tractor cables.

    :D

     

    I do have a couple different tractors with good used choke cables on them.

    Can you tell me what the length of the cable is on your own tractor?

     

    Sorry I'm late, I didn't get a notification that you posted. Well I think I made it work. I unclamped the cable from the handle and bent the wire in shape and put back on handle and re clamped the cable but the ear broke off. But I smashed it pretty good and seemed to hold. I gave it to my son since he has my tractor using it to put on, and he hasn't done it yet.

    I really don't remember how long it was though. I will get with him and see if he has put it back on and let you know if I do need one for sure or not.

    I appreciate you looking for me though.

    • Thanks 1

    Share this comment


    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×