Good evening all you horse graziers:
One day I will be able to get into a regular time to visit RS, but it has been my steady rock, for many questions and advice. Can't thanks some of the members enough. You know who you are. Without making this too looooong, I have come to the conclusion that my Ariens GT19 is not large enough for what I need. We recently purchased a place in Strongsville, Ohio that sits on a little over 1.75 acres. 3/4 of an acre is timber. Complete with a nice creek and yes Morel mushrooms!!!! When I purchased the Ariens I thought the timber was opened up more than what I have come to find out. Well, the Ariens is just not large enough for the timber duties. I could put it to some abuse until it gives out, but I'd rather see if someone in here, or maybe someone knows someone, that is looking for a very nice Ariens GT19 to either add to their collection or use as a daily garden tractor. Here is some general info:
- GT19 - 831 Series comes with a BOATLOAD of literature, manuals for everything that will be listed plus parts manuals also
- Engine was rebuilt, so fully pressurized, pushing about 20.5hp after the rebuild
- 48" front blade. Depending upon which hole you chose to insert into the lift arms for raising and lowering the blade, tractor does produce enough down pressure to lift the front tires, not much only because the cylinder is at it's max extension.
- 48" 2 Stage snow blower. Used VERY little. Very nice condition. This one has the adjustable clutch on the auger.
- 60" mower deck. Probably what I would call in decent condition. Compared to everything else if it all rated as a 8 or better, this would be a 6. Works fine mows great, just not what I like in a cut. Would prefer the 48" deck in any mower to be honest. Much cleaner cut, just my personal opinion. Good condition overall, just needs the 1 side of the lift arms worked on. Other than that, all is good.
- Winter cab with lights - no rips, tears. Looks nice when mounted,
- (2) sets of rear tires, (1) set is 26 x and the other set is 23 x
- (2) sets of wheel weights
- (1) custom made rear weight that goes on the 3pt. hitch when the snowblower is mounted. Could also use for additional weight if needed to pull.
- 3 point hitch
I think that is it except for a small milk crate of misc. items. Looking to trade for an older model Kubota, something along the lines of a 5000 or 6000 series. 4x4 is desired. Deck and front blade is a must. The Kubota is just a reference, can be Ford, Massey, Allis, ect. Depending on what is offered, can throw in cash. I know we are talking used here, so I do understand the term used, but would like it to be nice also. Mine is in VG condition overall. Not abused, but has been used at times. But also taken care of. No rust anywhere on the tractor. Been garaged it's whole life. If by chance you or someone you know is looking to downsize, please feel free to send them my phone number. I tried uploading pics, it says I still have too many photos, Will need to delete more, but I can certainly text as many as someone would like and can send a video also.