Sign in to follow this  
64s

Better Blades For A RM-366???

64s

Does anyone know if anyone makes a better blade (than OEM) for a RM-366? By better I mean like a Gator Blade or Hi Lift Blade. I did a search and found nothing and thought I could save some time by asking here. If anyone has a manufacturer and part number, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!! :thumbs2:

Plymouth.Pond.Farm

I have a RM-367. I imagine being a year apart the parts are almost identical. That being said, I can't find any blades for this deck. The Toro places just tell me that that blade isnt made anymore, and there isn't a cross over part number.

Any idea where to get any knid of blade for this deck?

W9JAB

The Wheel Horse part # 4116 & 4117 are the 18" left and right for a RM 366, your Toro dealer should be able to get them, I got a new set last year in a Wheel Horse box.

qd-16

Glenn's Surplus (they are a vendor on this site) carries aftermarket blades for the 36 inch gear driven decks. I think they are around 20 bucks. They don't carry ones for the 32" decks. I have a set on my 856 and they have held up pretty good.

W9JAB

If you go to Toro and look up the blades for a RM-364 gear driven deck they show 4116 and 4117 18" blades left and right are no longer available. They should still be available by ordering kit # 8014 but they fail to note this.

Toro-Lawnboy

8014 BLADE KIT 52362

64s

I've seen OEM on ebay - just keep looking. I was looking for blades that would do a better job than originals. I guess I'll have to get out there every 5 days instead of 7 - what else do I have to do with my life ?!?!?!?!?!? :thumbs2:

W9JAB

looking for price and availability on blades for a Wheel Horse rear discharge deck. The Wheel Horse model of the deck is RM-366. the Wheel Horse blade numbers are 4116 & 4117, those numbers cross to Toro # 8014 or Toro kit 52362.

The Toro 8014 is $58.95 and can be purchased through the link below.

http://www.lawnmowerpros.com/detail.asp?id=8014

Customer Service

H and H Lawncare Equipment

7048 S. Broadway

Haysville, KS 67060

:thumbs2: