Sign in to follow this  
Mattbg79

Anyone know if this fits the 20 hp onan?

Duff

Matt, if you see this post in time and still have time to email the seller, I'd suggest measuring your cracked one then asking the seller to take a measurement of the one he's got for sale. If the measurements match, should work, I would think? :thumbs:

Duff :thumbs2:

Mattbg79

Ill try that, thanks Duff. Oh, and i did copy your black wheels on the 520. theirs no body panels on it yet, just the engine, frame, and the new wheels and tires, but it looks awesome! Im gonna try to get more of it together this week and post some pics.

Duff

Im gonna try to get more of it together this week and post some pics.

I'll be watching for them!

Glad it's coming along well! :thumbs:

Duff :thumbs2:

jaysmith801

most of the parts interchange between the onans

truckin88

can't get it off parts tree? I just got the wheel horse (not toro), wheel horse logo emblem for the flywheel side brand new for my 520 from parts tree was only like 5 bucks

TT

Wow! I can't believe no one brought up the out of place 16 horse Onan engine on a GT-1642 WorkHorse. :thumbs2:

Regardless of where it's from, the screen will fit all of the P216/218/220/224 engines used on Toro/WH machines. :thumbs:

hodge

Wow! I can't believe no one brought up the out of place 16 horse Onan engine on a GT-1642 WorkHorse. :thumbs2:

Regardless of where it's from, the screen will fit all of the P216/218/220/224 engines used on Toro/WH machines. :thumbs:

Yea, I would double check with the seller- the GT's had Briggs engines, not onan. Of course, someone could have transplanted it, but I would make sure before buying.

TT

Oh it's definitely a debris screen from an Onan P series twin. It just seems odd that an Onan would end up on a WorkHorse. (not necessarily a bad thing)