Sign in to follow this  
Jim_M

Stuff in the barn waiting for spring

Jim_M

I was out at the farm last week and happened to have the camera. This is the stuff that's stored in one end of the barn and waiting for spring.

The 633 and the D-160 are going to get freshened up this year, the Yazoo may see some mowing duty this summer, and everything else will be sold to help support my Wheel Horse habit.

Picture047.jpg

Picture046.jpg

Picture045.jpg

Picture044.jpg

Picture043.jpg

69DEZ

Is that a little Vert (Toro) in there??? What is that? Just curious. Think of it this way some tractors will give up there lives so others......(WH) may live. :thumbs:

chevelletown

Hey Jim, does the little orange one with straw on the hood and enclosed cab still have the factory mid-mount mower deck? :thumbs: Seriously, nice bunch of toys you have there. :thumbs:

Jim_M

Is that a little Vert (Toro) in there??? What is that? Just curious. Think of it this way some tractors will give up there lives so others......(WH) may live. :thumbs:

It's a Toro 550. It has a 5 horse tecumseh engine on it, 3 speed transmission and about a 26 inch mower deck. It still runs and works fine. It's a tiny little thing, when I drive it I can just about rest my chin on my knees.

Jim_M

Hey Jim, does the little orange one with straw on the hood and enclosed cab still have the factory mid-mount mower deck? :thumbs: Seriously, nice bunch of toys you have there. :thumbs:

That one came from Georgia, I think it may be an orchard tractor. It cleans up pretty well though. Need it?

Rollerman

Jim is that a TR7...pretty neat car if you have the patience for them.

A guy I work with collects them....them being Triumphs.

Tha 633 looks pretty nice too...so does the old Simplicity & the...... :thumbs:

Jim_M

Stephen,

It's a 75 TR-7, 70,000 miles, Georgia car. It's a pretty nice car overall, I just don't have time for it and will be selling it in the spring.

Jim

T-Mo

Jim,

It looks like you have a nice and varied collection of sorts there. It looks like you will be busy this spring. :thumbs:

Jim_M

Terry,

I'll be very busy this spring, besides these tractors , there are 8 more that I want to sell before next fall.

I need to clean up the Triumph and get it ready to sell, and I've decided it's time to part with my 26 Ford and 27 Bugatti, neither one of them even made it out of the garage last summer.

Oh well, it will keep me out of the bars :thumbs:

Jim