Sign in to follow this  
formariz

She has eyes

formariz

Added the first replica HL-5 today on the 653, the first of a couple of dozen in the works. They are not connected yet, working on a bracket for switch.

IMG_4330.jpg

IMG_4332.jpg

IMG_4331.jpg

HorseFixer

They Look Great Cas! :thumbs: Love looking into those eYeS! :ychain: You did a nice job on them! :thumbs2:

Sparky

Very nice. So do you have a dozen rounds hoods for all yer new lights or will they be for sale soon :thumbs2: .

Mike...............

oldandred

look good to me and Im blind :thumbs2:

acsousa82

Nicely done! No round nose should be without them. That 653 was blind, but now she sees.

the first of a couple of dozen in the works
- TELL ME MORE! :thumbs2:

Alex

____

New Jersey

igota310-8

Very Handsome Tractor, Im Jealous!

Eric

:thumbs2:

chamjack

Sharp!

formariz

Here is the prototype bracket for the HL-5 kits. One will only have to loosen the screws on the top of the tower and slip the bracket in. Bracket follows the angles of the the tower placing the switch knob at a convenient angle and placement and placing connections inside engine area. This type kit will be obviously for this type tractor. Kits to be used with mid-engine tractors will have different frame mounting method and a different switch mounting bracket.

IMG_4333.jpg

IMG_4334.jpg

IMG_4335.jpg

• Like 1

wheel horse 1045

are you going to be selling the light kits? if so how much.

HorseFixer

Nicely done! No round nose should be without them. That 653 was blind, but now she sees.

- TELL ME MORE! :ROTF:

Alex

____

New Jersey

Alex you spilled the beans on another post! :ychain: We all know ya got an inside track on the lights :thumbs: Being Cas is yer pop and all, lemme See 2+2=5 yep I got it figured out :thumbs2:

acsousa82

Alex you spilled the beans on another post! We all know ya got an inside track on the lights Being Cas is yer pop and all, lemme See 2+2=5 yep I got it figured out

Duke - You caught me red handed :thumbs2:

The first prototype is actually on my wife's Lawn Ranger 64E. With authentic NOS lights, the bracket is a perfect duplicate of the original and the switch just completes this repo HL-5 kit.

Alex

____

New Jersey

poodle

if you start to sell them I have to have a set so keep us posted if you start to sell them

creekside

Sign me up for a few sets as well when you get them made! They look great!! :thumbs: :thumbs2:

stevasaurus

thanks Cas...I have been trying to figure a way to mount lights on a round hood without putting holes in the hood. Got a 702 I may restore, that has the lights drilled into the hood...lookng to fill the holes. I am interested in what you have there.

formariz

Details on "Classifieds" :thumbs:

sgtsampay

Looks super cool. Thats a nice word for them, eyes. LOL.

W9JAB

Ya call them eyes?

Matorhorse002-1.jpg

buckrancher

WOW THEY LOOK GREAT!!

I could use a few sets myself :thumbs:

Coadster32

Looks great. Perhaps another vendor to add to the list? :thumbs:

jpmcleod

They look really good. I think sometimes the art of making aftermarket parts for these tractors is the fun. I had to make brackets for the PTO pulleys on one of mine and I wanted to duplicate the originals. I took the brackets off of another tractor and made duplicates. A lot of time involved but they came out great. A lot of satisfaction in making your own. You did a super job on those light bars and they compliment the tractor, and you kept the hood all original.

Again, nice addition.

MikesRJ

Very well done. :thumbs:

sgtsampay

Ya call them eyes?

Matorhorse002-1.jpg

That thing is almost creapy.. LOL.

linen beige

the bracket is a perfect duplicate of the original and the switch just completes this repo HL-5 kit.

These do look great, but are you including a tail light (like the originals) so they're really complete?

rickv1957

Very nice looking setup!,Rick

formariz

the bracket is a perfect duplicate of the original and the switch just completes this repo HL-5 kit.

These do look great, but are you including a tail light (like the originals) so they're really complete?

I am presently not including the rear light since many people are not too keen about drilling into the tool box . If wanted it can be included.