Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

seals needed

Kelly

I need two axle seals for my sons B-100 auto. Toro does not have them any more :thumbs2: I've tried my local dealers to see if they had any in stock, so far no luck, the part no. is 100607 if anyone could check with your local dealers to see if they have any in stock, heck I'd even take just one so I could match it up, I don't want to pull mine for fear of not finding a replacement, if you find one or a pair I'd send you the money and pay shipping, these are for the 1" axles not the 1 1/8" I can still get them.

Any help would be great Thanks Kelly

HorseFixer

Okay Kelly go to Motion Industries and tell them you want a 9878 by Chicago Rawhide the cost is lists at under $ 4.00 ea my local doode ran the cross reference for ya! :thumbs2: Grand Rapids shows 1 in stock but they can prolly get em from another branch overnight! :thumbs:

Lane Ranger

Kelly:

Comes right up on the Chicago Rawhide list. You should be able to get thru your local NAPA dealer with the Chicago Rawhide number.

Put your son's tractors seal number in their site at:

http://www2.chicago-rawhide.com/popup_part...okup_457012.htm

And the following will come up. The 9878 is the number to take to the NAPA dealer. Also it will be cheaper than Toro -if they had it!

Stock Number

Description

LDS & SMALL BORE SEAL

Lip Code

Nitrile (Lip Code: R)

Type/Style

CRWA1

Inches

Shaft

Bore

OD

Width

Weight

UPC

Speedi-Sleeve

WastWatcher

Bore-Tite on O.D.

Y

Product Images:

Kelly

Thanks guys I'm on it tomarrow :thumbs: I've got a buddy at a parts store that gets me a big discount :thumbs2: but even at full price $4-5 each I'm not going to complain, I wish I was better at computor stuff, I'm learning.

Kelly

Got my seals today from my buddy he had them in stock $3 each I'm going to convert all my seal no's and try to get them through him.

THANKS for the help guys Kelly