c141h.jpg

c141h5.jpg

c141h1.jpg

After 1 hour and 30 mins in e tank

hooda.jpg

hooda1.jpg

hooda2.jpg

Coadster32

Wow! That's an involved deal. Looks like a great setup.

sixpackrt

With the grid i get close to 60amps. i first tried just placing the rebar around just like everyone else does was only getting 10 amps.

Now I'm making a grid so i can put the rear fenders between 2 grids.

battcharger1.jpg

d180man

Hi nice we have wounted to try this do you like it better than sand blasting? :thumbs2: but nice set up ! :thumbs:

Bill

I've jumped up to using 60 amps myself, gets the job done a lot faster, I use one of those 55 gal Plastic drums with the top cut off, this one was a cooking oil barrel.

sixpackrt

In primer

primer.jpg

primer1.jpg

primer2.jpg

primer3.jpg

primer4.jpg

primer5.jpg

primer6.jpg

primer7.jpg

primer8.jpg

primer9.jpg

primer10.jpg

primer11.jpg

primer12.jpg

sixpackrt
Hi nice

bitten

Nice job. I am going to have to try this.

Rollerman

SixpackRT....nice setup!

I started with a 5 gallon bucket, now a 55 gallon poly barrel.

I'm impressed with the electrolysis process too & am looking for an even bigger tank to work with.

(thinking one of those big square poly containers with the metal stacking frame around it)

Amazeing how many of my friends have brought parts over for me to soak once they seen how well it works.

sixpackrt

SixpackRT....nice setup!

I started with a 5 gallon bucket, now a 55 gallon poly barrel.

I'm impressed with the electrolysis process too & am looking for an even bigger tank to work with.

(thinking one of those big square poly containers with the metal stacking frame around it)

Amazeing how many of my friend have brought parts over for me to soak once they seen how well it works.

The same containers that coke use to store their syrup in.

The thing i like about stock tanks if you look at it its in steps so you can make a couple grids place a grid on bottom one power it with the positive in the middle hook to the negitive and place a grid on the top step and make it positive

POLY STOCK TANKS are cheap

ace hard ware

RUBBERMAID COMMERCIAL 424288BLA POLY STOCK TANK 100 GL Price: $77.99

d180man

Hi thanks we will have to try this ! i know about cost i called about having 4 rims blasted and powder coated and they wount around $200.00 just for 4 small rims i think will stay with paint! but nice set up may have to pick up one of them from our rualkings or tsc stores! have a nice day! :thumbs2: :thumbs:

GlenPettit

I got some nice large containers, called "Totes" from the local elevator, free: about a cubic meter (40x40x40") enclosed with an aluminum frame and on a pallet, which might also work for this process. . . (I use them to store rain/downspout water for the garden). Size is equal to five 55 gal barrels, (1,000 liters), they have a 2" spout on the bottom, thinking that the entire top could be cut off.

Coadster32

I went from a 5 gallon bucket to a 55 gallon plastic garbage can for bigger stuff. I had some hubs and gears to do, small stuff. It didn't work that good in the large tank, so I revisited my 5gallon bucket. All of the water was evaporated, but the sides of the bucket, and bottom were white. I scraped it back into power, and added water. I added nothing else to the tank, and it works perfect again!! The powder was still good. :thumbs2: Smaller tank for smaller parts seems to be king.