Sign in to follow this  
M550

My stable

M550

Hi all, some pics of the other equipment used during summer and winter at my place. Wife and myself use the equipment only.

The Iseki is used for plowing, towing, playing(driving around), and tilling. Was bought new in 2000 and has 243 hrs on the clock.

The Honda mower is used as a finishing / small area mower. Was bought new in 2005. Fine machine, easy start but heavy too manoeuver and to hold going downhill. Aluminum body.

The Toro is from 1998, reconditionned. Was bought in 2008 with broken engine and 341 hrs on the clock. Body was in top condition and kind of reflected the working hours. Engine over heated and a cylinder wall was cracked.

Ltr, Didier

P1020419.jpg

IsekiSoc2009.jpg

IsekiRemorqueHiver2008-2009.jpg

P1020309.jpg

d180man

Hi nice tractors and plow ! :thumbs2: :thumbs:

TJ

That's the kind of machinery you need to get the job done. :thumbs2:

HorseFixer

Even tho it's not Red she is a Beauty! :thumbs: :thumbs2:

M550

:thumbs: Thanx all. Even blue is nice!!!!! There's plenty of red at home.....and blue.

The Iseki is a nice machine as well. Lots of power! 3 cyl diesel motor. 4 wheel drive and tractor attachments. Back and ventral PTO. But no mower. Too expensive for the one under the tractor. That's why the 5Xi is there!!!!! :thumbs2:

Ltr, Didier

jusjeepn

I'd like to see pics of the 575 in your signature!

Duff

I'd like to see pics of the 575 in your signature!

Ditto bigtime! I think Sarge made the same request, too!

Duff :thumbs2:

perry

nice tractors :thumbs2: .

i like that one bottom roll-over plow. is that made by Iseki ?. i have seen many large farm tractor roll-overs but never a single. thats pretty cool :thumbs: .

M550

Hi guys. Will post pictures of the 575 later on. Can see that there are some ferrari fans around :ychain: . The plow is not made by Iseki. Cannot remenber the name right now but will post as soon as I get it. Nowhere to be seen on the plow.

Finally attached the restaured 52' mower deck on the 523Dxi. Got it assembled with the mulching kit and new Gator blade. Works fine but not really up to what the publicity around the mulching benefits says. Grass has to be cut twice as offen as it does not like tall grass. So what's the benefit? Use more gas/diesel and leave the small clippings on the ground or use bagger and get rid of grass once a week :thumbs2: ? To be or not to be? What's your opinion :thumbs: ?

Ltr, Didier