Sign in to follow this  
zieg72

V-Belt specs anyone???

zieg72

Can anyone help me. I am trying to cross over 2 Toro part numbers for V-Belts. I am looking for info for belt #'s 114895 and 108501. Thanks in advance.

gwgdog66

Zieg,

Go to the "Pinned Topics: at the top of the Wheel Horse Tractors section. There is a topic called "Links". There is a conversion tool to cross the OEM belts to a Gates or Napa belt.

http://www.gates.com/part_interchange/inde...ocation_id=3286

You can click on the "blue" part number and it will bring up the specs for both belts. I tried to copy the link but it didn't come through on the first post.

I've been using the Gates belts for years now and have had very good luck with them.

zieg72

Thank you so much. Gates #6983 versus 6982, one inch smaller. Just what I needed to know.

zieg72

Thank you so much. Gates #6983 versus 6982, one inch smaller. Just what I needed to know.

Wound up getting a Kevlar from TSC $21.99 versus $30.58 from the Toro dealer. Works great. Thanks again for the Gates link.

catman81056

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-TORO-WHEELHORSE-BE...%3A1%7C294%3A50

Here's a new OEM belt on eBay. Try using the search feature on eBay, you'ld be surprised at the deals on OEM belts you can find.

I got a drive belt for my 1267 that was NLA for 9.95+ S&H. Pretty cheap in my book.

zieg72

I did a quick search. That is the belt I had on it which was 1 inch to long. I needed a 82" using the Kohler 16 with my 520H

gwgdog66

Your Welcome :thumbs2: I stumbled across the link one evening while exploring this web site.