Drydock

Looking for Unidrive bearing 1526

Drydock

This is the 1 1/8" ID outer needle bearing for the axles. Parts Tree says unavailable. Any idea where to get them? Out of a 76 B-100 8-Speed.

Don1977

Look on the Toro site they have it listed Bearing 1526 - $17.02.

sorekiwi

Motiion Industries sells all the Torrington needle rollers. I dont have the Torrington # for that bearing with me, but they can match it by size. (The OEM needle rollers are Torringtons).

Drydock

Went thru the Toro site, when I got to the purchase page, "Item Discontinued". ANy luck with Torrington?

• Heart 1

HorseFixer

Motiion Industries sells all the Torrington needle rollers. I dont have the Torrington # for that bearing with me, but they can match it by size. (The OEM needle rollers are Torringtons).

As mike stated Motion Industries will get the job done those guys are awesome! :thumbs2: they found replacement seals for leather ones in the back of my 1956 RJ. So far they are 100% on what I have asked for in the 10 bearings and seals I have needed. :thumbs:

Drydock

I found what I think is the right bearing, but won't know for sure until I get the old one out to confirm measurements. That is a great site.

• Like 1

Coadster32

McMasterCarr catalog. I just replaced mine in the Suburban. They have bearings you can by with a seal on one end also. I double sealed my axles in my tranny. :thumbs2:

• Like 1

jgrammer243

Does anyone have the part number from Motion or McMaster Carr for this toro 1526 bearing?

pfrederi

If you look at the pinned topic top of the transmission page there is a cross reference.  The WH# 1526 was replaced by 9416 for 1-1/8" axles.  Torrington# is B-1816

• Like 4

WHX??

Quit looking Drydock and just PM @wheelhorseman1000 ...he's got a boatload of them. Plus seals & any other bearings you might need. His prices are right and he does fast ship.

• Like 5

jgrammer243

does JD 9870 work as well? found a page or two that said it was a replacement for 1526. is this correct?

wheelhorseman

If you need bearings and seals pm me - I am the same price as motion on bearings and seals plus my shipping is much cheaper.

WHX??

Wow, that just don't seem right.... they're given them  away?!?! They showed up 2.90 for me. I would still get them from  Lowell @wheelhorseman1000 just cause I would  rather put his kids thru college than someone I don't know but still.