Sign in to follow this  
Wheel Horse Fan

New Member, but a big wheel horse fan

Wheel Horse Fan

Well I grew up on wheel horses, and other farm tractors, but the wheel horse was the first tractor I used. It was even the first thing I crashed. Those telephone poles come out of nowhere. Yeah I was young.

When I left my parents and bought my own house I couldn't afford a new Classic GT and I couldn't find a used one. So I bought a Toro GT2100. Not a bad mower, but I am not happy with it. I need a Wheel Horse! So my search has begun. You should see my ad in the wanted section soon. Wish me luck!

Sparky

:omg: and good luck in your quest for a "real" tractor.

Might be a good idea to add your location in your signature since shipping a Wheel Horse 500 series is sorta unpractical.

If you can, get to the Wheel Horse Show this years in Pa. I bet theres plenty of tractors for sale there that will suit ya.

Mike......

Bill

:omg:

TJ

HorseFixer

:drool: Wheel Horse Fan :omg: Good Luck in finding yer perfect tractor!

here 4 the horses

:omg: have fun and thanks for being one of us and keeping a great piece of machinary running!!.......IF IT AINT RED LEAVE IT IN THE SHED!!

Wheel Horse Fan

:omg: and good luck in your quest for a "real" tractor.

Might be a good idea to add your location in your signature since shipping a Wheel Horse 500 series is sorta unpractical.

If you can, get to the Wheel Horse Show this years in Pa. I bet theres plenty of tractors for sale there that will suit ya.

Mike......

Thanks Mike, I will update my signature to add my location. I wouldn't ship a tractor, but I would drive to pick on up.

Where is the show in PA? Thanks for the tip.

jimt1971

:omg: and I was wondering if the crashed tractor was a Raider 12. I bought one out of central NJ and it loked like it hit a telephone pole. Anyway good luck on your search.

Jim

Coadster32

:omg: Great place to be. Search for the show, and you'll find topics on it. Good luck in your hunt for a tractor. At the very least, you're looking at the right color!! :drool:

Wheel Horse Fan

:omg: and I was wondering if the crashed tractor was a Raider 12. I bought one out of central NJ and it loked like it hit a telephone pole. Anyway good luck on your search.

Jim

Ha! Possibly. I don't remember what model it was since it happened 22-25 years ago. I was between 5-8 and my parents either traded the tractor in or sold it a few years later.

I did find the details on the show in PA and I hope to make it out there, only a couple of hours or so from my place.

Suburban 550

:drool: And good luck with your search for a Wheel Horse. :omg:

Duff

:drool: ! Glad you found us!

I know there's a Horse out there for you just looking for a new home!

Duff :omg:

bitten

I am sure you will find the right tractor for your needs.

P.J.