Sign in to follow this  
meach

1967 LR 32 inch gear-driven Rotary Mower Blades

meach

I recently picked up a 1966 Lawn Ranger with the 32"gear driven mower. I need the blades. Would like to know who to contact for these. Is there a part#, brand name for these.

Blades are 16 1/16" in length, 2 pin, 'D' center and stepped down. Blades are opposites, meaning clockwise and counter clockwise in operation.

Any help would be appreciated. :omg:

CasualObserver

First... :omg:

If you have a 1967 Lawn Ranger, your deck is most likely a RM-117 which would make your blades part numbers 3718 and 3719 (RH and LH blades) They unfortunately are obsolete and NLA and have been for quite some time. I wouldn't even know where to go looking for new ones. Post a wanted ad here in the classifieds... if you're looking for a set to actually mow with, maybe someone here has a decent used set with some life left. There are a couple of salvagers who watch the wanted ads and let you know if they have something. Otherwise try any old dealers you can find. You never know what some of them have hiding in their back shelves. Good luck!

oldandred

and when installing these blades dont forget they over lap meaning if you put them on wrong they will hit each other so be carefull

WH1055

Those links are good.... But what about the other side that rotates opposite? I suppose that you can only replace one blade? I have the same problem, with the gear driven deck, and the blades I have are okay for now but I really need new ones.... Or would I have to fabricate them both? A blade isnt truely made out of any tempered steel, if anything just mild steel.... I wonder how they would turn out?

gwest_ca

You should be able to get a 32" set of left and right blades from Toro using kit # 8777.

Garry

WH1055

........Those blades are $71.48...... Never would I ever see myself spending all that money for 2 blades.....