Sign in to follow this  
MJORDAN

Another new member

MJORDAN

Hey guys, finally found a wheel horse dedicated site. I live in West Virginia and in 1981 my dad bought our 1st WH. It is currently being totally blasted and restored. It is a 312-8 that had plastic fenders now with metal ones. When he bought it he also purchased rear discs, single plow, and spike looking things for our garden. But somewhere they have been lost. He found a snowblade at an auction that is also getting redone.

A few years back I bought a 211-5 for $50 that is now my brothers that needs a deck and several other things. Last year I bought a 85-86 model 312-8 with a 42" side discharge deck for $600 that didnt run. But was basically rust free. I brought it home, pulled the spark plug and head, cleaned the carbon out and started right up. Its getting ready to be redone. About 2 months ago I was replacing a windshield for a customer in an old barn and noticed a WH sitting in the corner. Got to talking and he asked what i'd give him for it. It needs work, not sure if it runs but the condition was good enough to buy. He said $250 so I bought it. Went to pick it up and it ended up being a 414-8 not a 312. He also gave me a 42" side discharge, rear discharge deck, wheel weights, chains, and snowblade. Made out like a bandit. But I cant read the model number on the fender.

Hope to learn alot here and contribute what I learn. First will be the 312 then start on the 414.

Marcell

TJ

:omg: :drool:

WHC-125

:omg:

Just Piddling

Duff

Hey, Marcell! :drool:

Glad you found us. Visit often, ask questions, and share your progress with us regularly!

Ohh...like the fellas, said, :drool: !

Duff :omg:

gwgdog66

:omg: :drool:

Bill

clintonnut

NICE FIND!!

Charlie

can whlvr

i too have a 300 series and a 414-8 and love both of them,but why not they are wheelhorses !!!! welcome to this great site.

Coadster32

:drool: Ever play basketball?? (sorry, somebody had to ask) :omg:

JimD

:omg: glad to have you aboard!