Picture091.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Picture094.jpg

Picture095.jpg

Picture097.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Picture099.jpg

WH1055

I took the deck off for the pics. I have both the belt guard and the chrome hood ornament, making her totally complete. As you can see she needs paint and decals and a seat real bad. Did you guys see the wheelhorse logo on the seat? I dont think its original but it sure is a WH replacement...

Kelly

Looks like a good one to restore, and at some point it was yellow????

Coadster32

Looks really nice. I thought I remember reading a post that said sometimes they used yellow primer? :omg:

bork

Great pix! I have my dad's old 1057 & these shots help me figure stuff out. Is the hitch the way it is supposed to be? I have the rectangle female recpticle but thats it. Looks like I need some flat stock & ball.

evanloock

Seat's not original, looks like a WH seat from the 80's. That steering wheel is in great shape though! Those 2-spoke wheels are often in pretty sad shape.

TJ

Tractor looks solid. :omg:

WH1055

Yes, it has been painted probably like 3 times. My guess is that a municipality owned it at some point in its life(hence the yellow) I made the hitch (flat stock salvaged off of a hitch for a 1981 VW diesel rabbit car) and a spare 2inch ball for towing my boat and stuff across the yard. The paint is very thick, will leave me with a lot to remove for the restoration. Thanks guys, she is very solid, and totally complete! I appreciate the feedback!

WH1055

is the seat off of an 80's model? I was always very curious to that, it is an original part just not of the correct vintage. I wish it were in nicer shape, it is quite nice!