Sign in to follow this  
WH854

Mozilla Firefox Browser

WH854

I am using Firefox I notice I can,t tell if I am on line in my avatar like ie7. windows update keeps wanting me to install ie8 IE8 keeps looping back when I use AOl webmail

so I am using Firefox. Any you guys use FireFox Browser?

Chas.

Just Piddling

I use Firefox at home and IE at work. I had noticed the same thing with the user online thing, but I just thought it was a setting I missed. I never thought about Firefox being the problem. Oh well, I still like it better than IE. :omg:

CasualObserver

I use mainly firefox, and yes the online status button is somehow blocked in the browser's default settings. It didn't used to be a long time back, but went away with an update about a year ago or so. I haven't been able to find the setting that would allow it to show up.

JimD

i recently witched to firefox and it's the same for me. i like it, but it's a learning process when you're used to something else.

Jim_M

I've used firefox for years at home. I'm forced to use ie8 at work and hate it, firefox is 3 times faster. But I also can't see who's online with firefox.

whlpny

I've recently switched to firefox here also and really like it. It seems to be very quick and user friendly.

WH1055

Ha, not only do I use firefox, but I have abandoned microsoft all together! I use Ubuntu Linux for my operating system! Its interesting, once you actually figure it out theres nothing it wont do for you that windows can, and its all free software as well. + 1 on the firefox!

WH854

I have a machine with ubuntu installed on it.I don't have a printer hooked to it yet.I need to get a newer monitor too,you are right every thing is free except the hardware :omg:

Chas.

can whlvr

I also use firefox,when my microsoft would not quit screwing up the teck team et microsoft said to download firefox,havnt looked back :omg: