Sign in to follow this  
wingrider

Looking for belts for a RL 426

wingrider

:omg: I'v been looking for belts for a RL 426 deck on a 1067 with no luck at all. I crossed the WH p/n 6737 & 6738 over to a Gates number and found the Gates number the same ,so I ordered them. Today when I picked them up they were only about half long enough. I didn't know what to do so I thought I would try posting this to find some good help, I know your out there. I've got 8 mowers in my garage and I can't even keep 2 running long enough to mow my yard. Last Tuesday nite I even had my oldest one on fire trying to get water out of fuel system. That's pretty much how my luck is running this spring. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Gary B :drool:

wingrider

Thanks but I still need the other belt also. :omg:

Gary B

C-Series14

Spindle drive belt is 6738, HA/4L belt, 1/2" wide and 5/16" thick...86" long. Drive belt is 9782, HA belt...69" long. P/N 6737 says to use 9782.

wingrider

Thanks for the help in finding the right belts for my RL426 deck , now if someone could tell me how and where to find tie rods for my 854 tractor. I tried the Toro site but it just says there is no info avalible, and nothing else???????

Gary B