Sign in to follow this  
Hodge71

56" dozer blade????

Hodge71

Hey folks I was talking tractors with a guy yesterday at work and he told me he has a toro wheel horse tractor with a 56" dozer blade he uses to plow snow with. I didnt want to call him a fibber but I thought the biggest dozer blade Wheel Horse had was 48"(which by the way Im looking to purchase 1 if anybody gots 1 to sell) :drool: He wasnt sure of the year of the tractor but he was thinking it was a 99.If anybody knows about this blade let me know if it will mount to a a my 416. He said its a wheel horse plow and there were no mods made to it.

:omg:

Thank you in advance

bowtieguy

Could be a 54" blade.....have one on a GT-14. :omg:

mcwh1950

here is some model number for a 56 snow/ dozer blade

06-56BA01, 56" Snow/Dozer Blade, 1980

06-56BA01, 56" Snow/Dozer Blade, 1981

06-56BA01, 56" Snow/Dozer Blade, 1982

for a c-195

06-59BN01, 59" Snow/Dozer Blade, 1980

06-59BN01, 59" Snow/Dozer Blade, 1981

06-59BX01, 59" Snow/Dozer Blade, 1980

Hodge71

:omg: So where in tarnation do I aquire onr of these 54 or 56 inchers? And also will it mount to my 95 416 without any adaptation. Ya know use the factory mount under the transaxle :drool: Thanks for any info.

bitten

I have a 56" for my D200. I haven't tried to mount it to my 310-8 but I'm thinking that it would fit with no problem. It would stick out further then one made for it and I don't know what kind of effect it would have on operating.

The 56" pushes a lot of snow and sometimes with a real big pile it works the 20hp Kohler.

Good luck,

P.J.

.5racer

Mine is the 56" for my D-160 and I put plow wings on it and it plows VERRY VERRY well.

DSC00409.jpg

KyBlue

IMG_5775.jpg

thats the Bigg'n being pushed by my lil B80.... Somebody in its past, swapped the blade for the wider one... Its a bit of a PITA to get into my workshop since I only made the door 48" so I gotta angle it, and work one corner in then cut the other way...LMAO...