Sign in to follow this  
Hodge71

Pic of my 416 (i hope)

Hodge71

IMG_0054.jpg

IMG_0056.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

:omg: I hope i did it correctly but here she is.

phipsi27

Very nice looking tractor :omg:

Duff

Nice machine, Jeff!

For my information/education, what is the triangular piece of metal visible above the right front tire (middle picture) that looks like it is somehow related to the PTO system? :omg:

Duff :drool:

wheel horse 1045

Nice machine, Jeff!

For my information/education, what is the triangular piece of metal visible above the right front tire (middle picture) that looks like it is somehow related to the PTO system? :omg:

good eye on that, and good question,ive never seen one of those

Bow_Extreme

Nice machine, Jeff!

That bracket is for the 2 stage snowblower assembly. It's part of the pulley system. I have the same bracket for my 2 stage on my 520H.

Duff

That bracket is for the 2 stage snowblower assembly. It's part of the pulley system. I have the same bracket for my 2 stage on my 520H.

Thank you! :drool:

That's how we become edu-ma-cated here at the Forum! :drool:

Duff :omg:

Hodge71

I was wondering what the bracket was for. The gent I bought it from was selling it for his mother in law. It was her husbands but he passed on and she didnt need it to cut their 6 acres anymore.Son in law has a big kubota with a 72 inch deck. Anyhow, he didnt know what the bracket was for. I was figuring it was for that big black cover that Toro was putting over the PTO towards the end of production. But now I know it belongs with the box of parts he gave me for the 44" snowblower. He said the PO used it 1 time this past winter cuz it was in the shed since '97. he passed soon after. Son in law had to take the it off this spring to put mower on, i guess he figured it stayed on the tractor. Thanks for the info :omg:

TJ

Nice looking tractor. :omg:

igota310-8

400 Series Tractors are very cool, Like a 300 on Stereoids!

Nice find, Congratulations!

Eric